Xperia Arc Home Launcher and widgets on X10

Search This thread

Lord Takyon

Jul 26, 2010
I like the look of the launcher, but it gets laggy from time to time.

Biggest problem is videos don't play properly, tried on stock and wolfbreaks Rom, audio plays but video freezes after a few seconds on lots of videos.

I should add that vids play fine when the launcher is not running.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Last edited:

SE Xperia

Jan 31, 2010
Qatif
please can anybody help me with the digital clock widget ??

the permission can't be changed in the root explorer though R/W already activated.

Godfather13

Sep 16, 2010
Mars
Hi all,

I like this launcher also, installed with ultimate rom V8 on SGS.
Do you know if it's possible to replace/exchange/add folder icons?

thank you.

kaprise

Apr 26, 2008
Works great on moto defy root and oc'd to 1.3 mhz one question though how do I get the icons like for the dialer and contacts for home screen?

Nigeriax10holland

Jan 8, 2011
When i look at the videos of people showing the xperia arc that same laggyness occurs there...i guess it will be fixed when the official arc comes out. So when we rip the launcher from there I hope the lag is gone, cuz this is nonsense...the lag on both phones also shows that the new dispersion on arc isn't thaaat much better than that of a nice x10 ^^

Sent from my X10i

madsen1981

Mar 21, 2011
Gothenburg
Icons moved

Funny. When using the launcher the icons to the left and right of the app drawer icon gets moved down a bit so the text goes outside the screen and the launcher looks weird. Anyone else having this problem?
Desire HD. Could it be the screen size?

madsen1981

Mar 21, 2011
Gothenburg
When i look at the videos of people showing the xperia arc that same laggyness occurs there...i guess it will be fixed when the official arc comes out. So when we rip the launcher from there I hope the lag is gone, cuz this is nonsense...the lag on both phones also shows that the new dispersion on arc isn't thaaat much better than that of a nice x10 ^^

Sent from my X10i

There is an unboxing video where they also show the Arc in use. Not the slightest lag anywhere. Not in screen scrolling, app drawer scrolling or on the widgets. So guess it was fixed. To bad SE haven't put any internal memory in the phone, it's a no no for me. But hey, the lag is fixed XD

Top Liked Posts