[Xperia E][Indian] Get Sony Xperia E Single Back into Stock Firmware Easily

JiMiTVAiDYA

Jun 1, 2012
Surat
jimitvaidyalife.weebly.com
When you don't want to use any custom ROMs you often miss your Stock Android.
Here is the guide that will direct you How to go back to Stock Android in Sony Xperia E Single.

I've made My Stock Android Firmware file .FTF
First of all get it from the link shown below:
Mediafire Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4an99t62k6krmj/Sony+Xperia+E_11.3.A.2.23_Generic.ftf

I have made Sony Xperia E Single C1504 Stock Firmware based on version 11.A.2.23

Which will not give any error while flashing.
It will give a smooth flashing. :)

Now, download Flashtool for Sony by @Androxyde in case you don't have ! :p
Link : http://www.flashtool.net

Install Fastboot Drivers and Flashmode drivers.

Steps :

1. Put downloaded .FTF file into this directory

C:\Flashtool\firmwares

2. Now open Flashtool and Put your phone into Flashmode.

3. Click on the lightening icon in the upper left side first.

4. Select Flashmode and select firmware you want to flash incase you haven't put .FTF file in the Flashtool firmwares directory you can still browse it and select it from the dirctory which contains that file.

5. Check
- Cache
- Data
- No final verification

6. Now click Flash.

7. Get yourself some coffee or beer and wait.

8. Voila ! Now you have your Sony Xperia E Single back into it's Original Stock Android.

Cheers... ! :)

Last edited:

MatsPunt

Sep 15, 2013
Batcave
Hello,

Looks great! But what apps are pre-installed? Because I'm rooted, and I have deleted almost every system app, so yeah... Still good out there for the people who don't want/can root their phone. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day :D

JiMiTVAiDYA

Jun 1, 2012
Surat
jimitvaidyalife.weebly.com
Hello,

Looks great! But what apps are pre-installed? Because I'm rooted, and I have deleted almost every system app, so yeah... Still good out there for the people who don't want/can root their phone. Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day :D
This firmware contains the all preinstalled apps which comes in the Original Stock JellyBean out of the box. And I have tweaked this firmware that way that Flashtool will probably not show any error while flashing. And the whole process will go smoothly. :) So basically this is the same firmware with the latest version. Cheers.

Sent from my C1504 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MatsPunt

Sep 15, 2013
Batcave
This firmware contains the all preinstalled apps which comes in the Original Stock JellyBean out of the box. And I have tweaked this firmware that way that Flashtool will probably not show any error while flashing. And the whole process will go smoothly. :) So basically this is the same firmware with the latest version. Cheers.

Sent from my C1504 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hmm, seems interesting. Just yesterday I finished a Titanium Backup back-up ;).

Time to check this out! Thanks a lot, will test it.

Have a nice day!

Shailesh magaji

Nov 29, 2016
I flashed it and I received an update and when I tried updating it I am getting a message like could not install update

I also tried it with PC but in PC also I am getting an error

What should I do now I want to update it!!!!
Please reply fast