Xperia E1 Bootloader Cant get unlock

Search This thread

Spartzzz

Mar 29, 2015
I had Unlocked The bootloader of Xperia E1 and then sucessfully rooted my Xperia E1 While installing the Custom Rom using Philz Recovery Mode bymistake i had clean the Rom in the recovery Then i had flashed the Xperia E1 D2005 Firmware n whenever i try to unlock bootloader its give me error results FAILED (remote: Command did not succeed) when tried Second Time results are OKAY [ 5.328s ] but when i start Xperia E1 it Stucks at the Boot screen :(:(
1) Tried Pc campanion Repair Method but cant open bootloader
2)Tried Flashing Firmwares but cant unlockboot loader
3)Tried Offical Firmwares Downloaded from Xperifirm N made Ftf n Flashed it but cant unlock
Method i use to unlock bootloader

Thx in Advance

Reactions: Radeoxx

Radeoxx

Mar 30, 2015
I have the same issue. When I bought the phone, I unlocked the bootloader, later, I updated the OS and it locked itself. After that, I can't unlock the bootloader, it says the same that Spartzzz said, also, the second time I try to unlock the bootloader, it says correct, but the file can't be writed or something like this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had Unlocked The bootloader of Xperia E1 and then sucessfully rooted my Xperia E1 While installing the Custom Rom using Philz Recovery Mode bymistake i had clean the Rom in the recovery Then i had flashed the Xperia E1 D2005 Firmware n whenever i try to unlock bootloader its give me error results FAILED (remote: Command did not succeed) when tried Second Time results are OKAY [ 5.328s ] but when i start Xperia E1 it Stucks at the Boot screen :(:(
    1) Tried Pc campanion Repair Method but cant open bootloader
    2)Tried Flashing Firmwares but cant unlockboot loader
    3)Tried Offical Firmwares Downloaded from Xperifirm N made Ftf n Flashed it but cant unlock
    Method i use to unlock bootloader

Thx in Advance
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone