* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* cause of male impotence.
Unofficial ShenduOS for Xperia J
I've been working hard for some time and now I would like to present you ShenduOS. This is original development from source code.
Rom is stable and pretty fast. I think it gives good battery life. TeamBlur kernel is included so it works even better.
ShenduOS is perfect alternative for MIUI because it doesn't require high end device to run well.
Gapps are not included.
- backlight has but, has to touch brightness bar to turn it on
///////////////////////////////////////////////////// SHENDU OS 2.0 \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
- - Totaly reworked rom. Backlight almost fixed. (just touch brightness bar to turn on)
- - Some new drivers from 3.4 kernel
- - Fixed many internal errors which speeds up system
- - Removed more rubbish - apps, ringtones, vids etc.
- - Removed rendering on CPU - decreases battery drain and increases FPS in System UI
- - Rom Odexed
- - Zipalign
- - New camera, gallery and Apollo
- - Riches Kernel as default
- - Better multitasking -I tested it by running many apps at the same time
- - Runs smooth now
- - Some source replacement which gives better performance
Download ShenduOS 2.0
Fix for bluetooth, just flash it
DO NOT RESTORE DATA FROM CM10 ROM.
Needs to instal this rom:
- Xperia J device -only supported device
- CWM Recovery
- Unlocked bootloader
- Latest kernel for Xperia J likeFXP etc.
How to install:
- Downgrade to ICS if you are currently using stock JB
- Flash any CM10 kernel or ICS kernel with CWM
- Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache
- Install Rom
- Reboot device
- Optionally Install gapps
Download (old build):
Please do not ask for support for Miro/Tipo/E.
I will not reply questions about not working GSM/Baseband.