Xperia P JB - 1265-2714 - Belgium Unbranded

Search This thread

sdato001

Feb 22, 2012
Here is the FTF with firmware 6.2.A.0.400 the SI for this firmware is 1265-2714. It is from Belgium and unbranded.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwAw8iuyhzI8djlPWHU4S1laMDg&usp=sharing

Enjoy!

I just uploaded a new screenshot with battery usage after 4 hours of normal usage, I have 3G data permanently connected, synchronizing emails from 2 accounts every 15 minutes (one account using IMAP the other Exchange), Whatsapp, Talk and Viber running on the background. Doing and receiving normal calls. It looks decent the battery usage so far. I still have to test the stamina mode.

As always with Sony there is no option to encrypt the phone memory.

Last edited:

ilgreco112

Jul 5, 2009
Liège
You read my mind I needed this one ! What can you say about it ? Does it lag or something ?

Sent from my LT22i using xda premium

sdato001

Feb 22, 2012
It lags a little bit after the first boot then you wait a couple of minutes, reboot the phone and it works better. So far is working fine, haven't use it that much for a full review yet.

ilgreco112

Jul 5, 2009
Liège
Because i updated mine, central Europe, and it's laggy and battery drains too fast ! Only 3 hours I have 44% left

sdato001

Feb 22, 2012
Because i updated mine, central Europe, and it's laggy and battery drains too fast ! Only 3 hours I have 44% left

I will update about battery usage later today after some hours of normal use, I did a factory reset when I installed it and right now I am downloading a lot of apps using 3G, so far battery looks similar to ICS.

sdato001

Feb 22, 2012
Yes, it does have English and I believe arabic is there too.

In regards to if it works Brazil, it should, all the Xperias P have the same hardware just different software.

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Belbol

Belbol

Oct 24, 2012
Mersin
Thanks , just 2 little questions:

1- Is flashing JB FTF will format internel 16 gb memory? "No , i know that it will not but just to make sure"
2- What is the differents between reagons? like Tiwan-Germany-Centre Eourope?​

Sephirothrx7

Mar 10, 2009
SANTO André

1- Is flashing JB FTF will format internel 16 gb memory? "No , i know that it will not but just to make sure"

You won't lose any personal data. Different region may come with different pre installed software and customizations from the network operator.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Belbol

sdato001

Feb 22, 2012
You won't lose any personal data. Different region may come with different pre installed software and customizations from the network operator.

Also different default language, HK firmware uses by default Chinese keyboard, but besides that most of them are very similar, except for the carrier specific versions which come with lot more useless software.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the FTF with firmware 6.2.A.0.400 the SI for this firmware is 1265-2714. It is from Belgium and unbranded.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwAw8iuyhzI8djlPWHU4S1laMDg&usp=sharing

Enjoy!

I just uploaded a new screenshot with battery usage after 4 hours of normal usage, I have 3G data permanently connected, synchronizing emails from 2 accounts every 15 minutes (one account using IMAP the other Exchange), Whatsapp, Talk and Viber running on the background. Doing and receiving normal calls. It looks decent the battery usage so far. I still have to test the stamina mode.

As always with Sony there is no option to encrypt the phone memory.
    Thanks , does it have English and Arabic "عربي" language?​
    Yes, it does have English and I believe arabic is there too.

In regards to if it works Brazil, it should, all the Xperias P have the same hardware just different software.

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app