• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xperia PLAY now features HD Video Recording with continuous autofocus! :)

Search This thread

Fokezy

Jul 18, 2011
But I'm interested in the format...

Did they lose the ****ty .3gp unreadable by my ps3 and tv?

dsswoosh

Feb 6, 2011
I have upgraded officially via pc companion to 2.3.4.

I gotta say.........the video recording doesnt look any different from what it did before......

jim1h

Mar 21, 2011
Are you all sure you got hd recording? I didn't get swipe or the new countdown timer/analogue clocks,

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
I have upgraded officially via pc companion to 2.3.4.

I gotta say.........the video recording doesnt look any different from what it did before......

Looking isnt very technical though is it, check with windows, on high settings video's are 1024x720 :)

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Are you all sure you got hd recording? I didn't get swipe or the new countdown timer/analogue clocks,

You did, you just haven't looked well enough for it :rolleyes:

settings -> Language & keyboard -> International keyboard -> Text input settings -> Swipe to write ;)

Last edited:

jim1h

Mar 21, 2011
Looking isnt very technical though is it, check with windows, on high settings video's are 1024x720 :)

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

You did, you just haven't looked well enough for it :rolleyes:

settings -> Language & keyboard -> International keyboard -> Text input settings -> Swipe to write ;)

Ok thanks got that, doesn't work tho, I will keep looking, what about the world time, countdown timer etc... or are they hidden :)

AndroHero

May 28, 2010
Manchester
Ok thanks got that, doesn't work tho, I will keep looking, what about the world time, countdown timer etc... or are they hidden :)

sorry it's Gesture input not Swipe to write, that must of been the 4.0.A.1 Firmware. I havent looked for the clocks, are you using the stock launcher? many sony widgets can only be used with the stock one :)

swebosdev

Aug 30, 2011
Guys you dont have to wait anymore to ota. You can just flash the new rom and use zergrush to root

Top Liked Posts