128 KB · Views: 1,079
  • screen10.jpg
    screen10.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 1,587
Reactions: jfxperias

Lodotux

Aug 10, 2010
Reims
I'm currently saving my apps and all, somebody can provide some links for a free uploading service so I can
give ftf ?

TheFirstFishy

May 7, 2012
Odense
And within the next few days we will see people with all sort of problems because they don't do a clean flash, but save and import all kind of ics settings that ruin JB and how it's supposed to work.

From the planet Nexus 7

Reactions: lee480

Lodotux

Aug 10, 2010
Reims
And within the next few days we will see people with all sort of problems because they don't do a clean flash, but save and import all kind of ics settings that ruin JB and how it's supposed to work.

From the planet Nexus 7

FYI I'm converting from SEUS downloaded files, so, you won't have a messy ftf with all mly stuff inside..
And you can still wait for official update .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HEY
    htt ps://mega.co.nz/#!b5QgXBzT!Pbzflm2zpO4PsoTjxu4qcnXo1MI5LNC7EA6XQc1y1vY
    LT26i_6.2.B.0.211.1257-8080_LBI.ftf

Thank try71023

:good::good::good::good:

So fast
    hai.. for disapearing widget, swiftkeys (or other 3rd party keyboards) doesnt stick, (maybe) it's Google (play store)'s fault.
    read: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880 i think google fix it in 4.2.2 but not for 4.1
    workaround: restore your backup from titanium backup will work fine. or install the apk manually (not from play store), or move it to right location. actually i dont have this issue as i restored all my apps from titanium backup successfully.

and next.. here's my 2 cent:
    1080p video record lag: yeah, this time is Sony's fault. though i dont use it (720p is enough for me, and it's smooth too :D ), but still Sony should do something about it. and for purple tint, there's workaround for this already right? it works good (and beside i dont use stock camera app :) )

lack of stamina: meeh.. there are some apps that work the same (or even, much better) than stamina... for example: Greenify. yeah it's convenient to have good battery saving mode in stock, but i've seen stamina mode in my friend's xperia z, well, greenify is much better :D (unless of course you're the type of people that wont root your phone, for these kind of people ive been wondering, what are they doing in xda? :D )

i dont have volume up bug issue, so cant say anything about it. but i rarely use that button too, use an audio manager app(s) from playstore. some of em are really good.

for low ram. well, learn how to manage it. disables apps you dont use (but always running in background). and learn some trick to preserve ram (even greenify kan saves some ram, and there are oom setting, oom grouping, some scripts, etc, learn!! you're in XDA-dev) i dont have any problem browsing 5 tabs in Chrome while listening from Neutron (music player app). though i admit, i think it takes more ram compared to ics version, but maybe because it's Jellybean or something :) . the same goes for launcher redraws. there's trick here in theme and app section to prevent that. and for the heat. it's 45nm dual 1.5GHz without active cooling. it's supposed to be hot (and i assume it can handle the heat). i read here people complaining they got 45 degrees Celcius, i usually get around 63 degress.. and my phone is still working normally (with the trick that prevent lower freq when it's hot)

so, yes, the rom is not perfect. but we shouldnt always complain about it (even blaming and thrashing Sony here). try to fix, find a workaround, etc. if you want to complain, go to Sony's forum. for a fix/workaround.. find/learn here in xda.

that's it. :D