• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Xperia S ROM port and more

Search This thread

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
Is there any port for our 2X?Cause i installed on my friends S2 port from XS and it's amazing..
And im interested in V6 supercharger and bravia engine..Can someone give me details what Android version support those two things support and what performance are better with them? :)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

frc147

Sep 17, 2012
Perugia
Is there any port for our 2X?Cause i installed on my friends S2 port from XS and it's amazing..
And im interested in V6 supercharger and bravia engine..Can someone give me details what Android version support those two things support and what performance are better with them? :)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

No there isn't, but if you go to the android development's section you'll find Django Manouche 1.6 which implements Bravia engine, v6 supercharger and has the Xperia S Launcher + Widgets.

frc147

Sep 17, 2012
Perugia
I've never tried that rom yet but if you read the related thread you'll find out that it's stable for everyday use, so you can choose one of the 3 version as you like :)... Personally I'd like to try one with Spica's kernel but for the moment i'm fine with WIUI which also implements and Bravia engine and V6 Supercharger.