Xperia S Stock Firmware 6.1.A.2.55 Deodex Flashable Zip Root

Search This thread

tosa.th

Aug 11, 2012
Bangkok
Title should tell you all.
I made it to be easy to flash on unlock boot loader via CWM recovery. Just flash it like other custom ROM.

It also reported to work on Locked boot loader!!

- deodex framework and app
- remove few bloated app recommended by ROM kitchen
- busybox installed
- ready for init.d tweak
- ready for user app.

Installation test with SSpeed V7 normal kernel and Advanced Stock Kernel ICS16

It work on my Xperia s I hope it work on your as well.:D

https://hotfile.com/dl/180118347/fd5551c/LT26i_6.1.A.2.55_SG_Stock.zip.html

The goal of this ROM is a clean stock ROM but ready for mod easily by using just 7zip and notepad++
For example to get quick panel toggle just download the mod somewhere in xda then open the ROM with 7zip (do not extract) then replace systemui and add quick panel setting apk in the system folder. That is!!

You can also add your favor app in data/app to make it preinstall with your new ROM.
Have fun with modding and share your work.

Last edited:

tosa.th

Aug 11, 2012
Bangkok
I S is running. 45 with Advance kernel 16. Will I lost my games save if I flash this?

Sent from my LT26i

I think you can use titanium backup to backup your game data. Just to be safe please do binary backup of the whole system in CWM before you flash new firmware.

When I test on mine I always do a clean install to eliminate unforeseen problem. I wold recommend you do the same.

Reactions: darkerm

pcarvalho

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2008
If you have an unlocked boot loader and custom kernel like Sspeed kernel or Advance stock kernel.

I thought I made it clear by state in the first post.
For the unlock boot loader. :)

my bootloader is locked

and well i went ahead and flashed it (just to prove my theory) and it worked...

my previous rom was .50 rooted and had CWM installed also

i already had flashed .55 kernel and baseband only thing missing was .55 sys

i flashed this zip

it booted and phone is now finally fully .55 and rooted :D

only thing i had 2 reinstall was CWM because this zip doesnt have recovery in it

thanks! :good:

any chance of same rom with root but in original state (with root included ofc)?

i wont post my steps yet cause i think since this is a deodex rom we will have .odex files left over in sys partition (correct me if im wrong)

so please make a zip so i can test and u can then release for all us unlucky bootloader locked Xperia S users

cheers

Reactions: zhuozhi211
D

donottouch

my bootloader is locked

i flashed this zip

only thing i had 2 reinstall was CWM because this zip doesnt have recovery in it

any chance of same rom with root but in original state (with root included ofc)?

i wont post my steps yet cause i think since this is a deodex rom we will have .odex files left over in sys partition (correct me if im wrong)

so please make a zip so i can test and u can then release for all us unlucky bootloader locked Xperia S users

cheers

You can always relock it if needed... :cyclops:

hellonasty

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 23, 2006
I flash this in a locked bootloader and run well... but now when i connect with computer have an update from sony with new software 6.1.A.2.55 avaliable...

Possible?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Title should tell you all.
    I made it to be easy to flash on unlock boot loader via CWM recovery. Just flash it like other custom ROM.

It also reported to work on Locked boot loader!!

- deodex framework and app
    - remove few bloated app recommended by ROM kitchen
    - busybox installed
    - ready for init.d tweak
    - ready for user app.

Installation test with SSpeed V7 normal kernel and Advanced Stock Kernel ICS16

It work on my Xperia s I hope it work on your as well.:D

https://hotfile.com/dl/180118347/fd5551c/LT26i_6.1.A.2.55_SG_Stock.zip.html

The goal of this ROM is a clean stock ROM but ready for mod easily by using just 7zip and notepad++
    For example to get quick panel toggle just download the mod somewhere in xda then open the ROM with 7zip (do not extract) then replace systemui and add quick panel setting apk in the system folder. That is!!

You can also add your favor app in data/app to make it preinstall with your new ROM.
    Have fun with modding and share your work.
    works for locked boot? : Confused:

I S is running. 45 with Advance kernel 16. Will I lost my games save if I flash this?

Sent from my LT26i

I think you can use titanium backup to backup your game data. Just to be safe please do binary backup of the whole system in CWM before you flash new firmware.

When I test on mine I always do a clean install to eliminate unforeseen problem. I wold recommend you do the same.
    If you have an unlocked boot loader and custom kernel like Sspeed kernel or Advance stock kernel.

my bootloader is locked

i flashed this zip

cheers