XPERIA Tipo .. New firmware 11.0.A.4.27

Search This thread

idiaz0129

Aug 28, 2013
Supported Carriers?

Hi guys just have a question would this firmware be applicable here in the Philippines? because a friend recently sent me this ST21i but the mobile carriers here couldn't be recognized. Is there a way if I would to upgrade into this firmware would the carriers here in PH be recognized? .. Thanks in advance guys.

teranomow

Nov 5, 2013
Question !

It says "indian.ftf", does that change my phone's language?
and sir how can I install this to my phone?
and my current Build number is 11.0.A.0.16 is it possible to update it using this or do I still have to install the prerequisite ftf version?
sorry noob here.. :p

teranomow

Nov 5, 2013
Good day Sir!

I've been using this firmware for 2 months, and it's great! coz its so fast compared to the 11.0.A.4.16 version, and also I like the queuing of the stock music player its sooo damn cool, but I noticed lately that when someone calls me, the voice is hoarse.. and when I search for network, nothing shows up, and keeps on searching.. Im using it here in Philippines, is there a fix or calibration for this TFT? Thank you sir !:good:

mocsok

Jun 21, 2014
You need to root again and install CWM again ;)

yep. i know.
i rooted again, its work.
and i install cmw, but i cant enter recovery mode. i dont know why. the sony logo appearing, i pushing vol down repeatedly and my phone just booting.
maybe i have to install another cmw, than previous?
i dont know, im a noob. :mad:

mocsok

Jun 21, 2014
I download Rom Manager from google play. I click "reboot into recovery".. And my phone reboot without recovery..

Sent from my ST21i using XDA Free mobile app

Aug 19, 2014
There is no LED notification on this firmware. Anyone also having the same problem?
I had 11.0.A.4.25 firmware before with no issue on LED.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From ST21i using XDA premium - hit thnx if i helpd ya ... :)
    Ok as promised ... Here is the ftf file ...

d-h.st/nCu
    Hope to see some good stuff up ..
    Edit: this is generic

that's because is not generic... it's from a carrier in India.

Well excuse me ... Tht doesn't mean tht indian firmwares hv no performance upgrades .... I agree with crap apps ... But beware bro ... U r goin into a wrong directn opposing a nation ain't good on a social dev site ... Respect each country ....

Aftr this ftf update ... Then ... U wl loose ur root permissions .... So to re-root ... Use a tool called unlock root ... Download it (google it) nd then conct phn in usb debug. Nd then click root ...

Guys calm down we are not here to fight

Ok mayank i have made a flashable zip of 11.0.A.4.27 pre rooted and deodexed do u want me to upload it?

Sent from my Xperia Tipo using xda app-developers app