XPERIA X Display Port

dontbelive

Jul 12, 2011
Herne
www.facebook.com
Hey guys

Ported the Xperia X Display related libs.
Do a backup first then try, should work on every MM devices

Download

Changes are

-Better color Calibration
-faster image processing (album/movies)
-Brighter screen

Some will not notice the changes bcause it's really minimum changes
Confirmed working

Xperia Z5
Xperia Z3
Xperia Z2
Xperia M2
Sent from my D6603 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:

kanej2006

Mar 22, 2008
London
seems nothing different... or just i didn't find it :p

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using XDA Labs
Haha, the op did mention the changes are difficult to notice as it's very minimal. I guess it's good for those with great eye sight. To be honest, I do need glasses!

Last edited:

aidy.lucas

Oct 8, 2014
@ostadmaster
No, only for Z2, Z2 i Z5.

Nexus™ 4
They might work as the bravia engine, x-reality files(not apks) from KK work on lollipop. I only know this due to adding those files to my M2 before Updating them with z5 ones only the apks would give problem's.

Edit: working on my M2 5.1 just fine

D2303 5.1 deodexed z2 port+z5+X apps+themes, be,xr,sv,ad,XZRt2urecovery,xposed,z5 cam2.0,xLOUD,S-Force,viperaudio+more

Last edited:
Reactions: dontbelive

theduke7

Apr 8, 2011
Cairo
:crying::crying::crying::crying:I just flash new X display port to my xperia Z2, and don't know just my eye or it get worst than before :eek:, here take a look

I think it reverses the work it should do
Now because I forgot to backup so anyone please tell me how to undo this please :crying::crying:
Anyone else wanna try to flash this after me ha :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
If you don't have a back up its going to be hard, but possible
If you have a custom rom zip, extract it, and find the file the mod changes, and put them back with a file Explorer, give the write permission...
Alternatively, I could've made a Zim for you or shared original files but I'm on z3, I don't know if z3 files work on z2

Last edited:

dihluan

Feb 20, 2014
If you don't have a back up its going to be hard, but possible
If you have a custom rom zip, extract it, and find the file the mod changes, and put them back with a file Explorer, give the write permission...
Alternatively, I could've made a Zim for you or shared original files but I'm on z3, I don't know if z3 files work on z2
Thanks man. some how I got it back. Extracting system dump from Z2 MM Rom than replace all file in X Display Port Zip with those file I just extract by Winrar, than I flash and somehow it working :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: , I just edit file for everyone to compare, and I got to say it this Xperia X Display Port not working as it should be

theduke7

Apr 8, 2011
Cairo
Thanks man. some how I got it back. Extracting system dump from Z2 MM Rom than replace all file in X Display Port Zip with those file I just extract by Winrar, than I flash and somehow it working :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: , I just edit file for everyone to compare, and I got to say it this Xperia X Display Port not working as it should be
great :)...
i just flashed it...i don't see any difference (as the OP said) well give it time to see if anything changes :D

Reactions: MenaRady
N

notauseranymore

Infinite bootloop, nice try Autum.

All this on the Xperia C3, running stock 5.1.1. Stay away if you're not Loli

Last edited:

dihluan

Feb 20, 2014
great :)...
i just flashed it...i don't see any difference (as the OP said) well give it time to see if anything changes :D
Well, if you turn new x-reality on and don't get worst color than when you turn it off than congratulation, this thread work well for you :D:D:D, it just not work for me