Xperia X1 Radio Collections (Latest 1.17.25.09)

Search This thread

TheGiga

Jan 21, 2010
Just Xperia X1 Radio Collection
USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
For Some Update Please Post here

**************************************************************************************

1. TheGiga_XPERIA_Radio_1.06.25.29.rar / FTP

2. TheGiga_XPERIA_Radio_1.10.25.18.rar / FTP

3. TheGiga_XPERIA_Radio_1.11.25.71.rar / FTP

4. TheGIga_XPERIA_Radio_1.11.25.76.rar / FTP

5. TheGiga_XPERIA_Radio_1.14.25.55.rar / FTP

6. TheGiga_XPERIA_Radio_1_16_25_48.zip / FTP / Mirror

7. Radio 1.17.25.09
Blackstone radio ROM 1.17.25.09 imported for Xperia X1
27/11/2009
credits goes to logancruiser

Update Tools :

1. Xperia_RadioUpdateUtility.zip

**************************************************************************************

More Tools Click Here
rivm92zq0a.gif

FTP Provided by silluline

Last edited:

sirkula

Dec 3, 2008
Sarajevo
there is also Imported_Xperia_Radio_ 1_17_25_09 you can add to first post I'm using it, if you can't find it I can send you the file...

briian_

Nov 1, 2009
Melbourne
1.17 is for sure best in terms of not having the heating issues unlike 1.16
But 1.17 has been reported with random signal drops which i do totally agree as i've been using it, but it has not caused an issue to an extend that it drops my calls.
Its prob the radio that is able to reach most bars although it seriously varies from 1-3 bars randomly.

This is all based on Australia, somewhere in Melbourne btw.

Poetique

Aug 22, 2007
Alabama
Put the rilphone files in here with em and you've got yourself a golden thread.

Personally I use 1.16.25.48 with the 1.14 rilphone, and I get 3-4 bars damn near everywhere in the south east. I even occasionally manage 2 bars at my mother's home, which is literally in a dead zone (even with the 2 bars, that only means texting. The moment you try to make a call, it drops to one bar and the call goes in and out, or it stops working entirely)

TheGiga

Jan 21, 2010
Put the rilphone files in here with em and you've got yourself a golden thread.

Personally I use 1.16.25.48 with the 1.14 rilphone, and I get 3-4 bars damn near everywhere in the south east. I even occasionally manage 2 bars at my mother's home, which is literally in a dead zone (even with the 2 bars, that only means texting. The moment you try to make a call, it drops to one bar and the call goes in and out, or it stops working entirely)

i think u can help me out to give us the file and some tutorial :)
i would really appreciate it :)

Poetique

Aug 22, 2007
Alabama
The rilphones can be found at various places within these forums. I have 2 of em but they're on my flashdrive which is presently 120 miles south of my location (soon to be about 600 miles north of my location). When I get back from vacation though I'll send them to you if nobody else has posted them up.

TheGiga

Jan 21, 2010
The rilphones can be found at various places within these forums. I have 2 of em but they're on my flashdrive which is presently 120 miles south of my location (soon to be about 600 miles north of my location). When I get back from vacation though I'll send them to you if nobody else has posted them up.

a rilphone maker say this about xperia rilphone
woi7w6ap.png

Last edited:

strboy

Feb 22, 2009
Bronx NY
1.17 is for sure best in terms of not having the heating issues unlike 1.16
But 1.17 has been reported with random signal drops which i do totally agree as i've been using it, but it has not caused an issue to an extend that it drops my calls.
Its prob the radio that is able to reach most bars although it seriously varies from 1-3 bars randomly.

This is all based on Australia, somewhere in Melbourne btw.

you wrote my post for me....cept i'm in NYC

So does anyone know the process to use the rilphone for the xperia? Ill do some searching and if i can find a solution Ill post...

Draken Korin

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 30, 2009
you wrote my post for me....cept i'm in NYC

So does anyone know the process to use the rilphone for the xperia? Ill do some searching and if i can find a solution Ill post...
the dll allows windows to interface with the hardware radio and a new radio firmware usually comes with a new rilphone.dll containing new or updated instructions/code
the dll is often packed as a cab file which you simply install, otherwise copy dll to \Windows folder, the cab does exactly that
the main radio-version threads should also contain the respective ril somewhere
does that answer your q how to use it?