Xperia X10 Official ROMS/Firmwares

Search This thread

flumps

Jun 15, 2009
question:

i flashed United Kingdom Generic R1FA016 and now the market is really slow, like takes 2 mins to load anything! and i cant see paid apps anymore at all, the tab has gone. is their a way to fix this?

gavriel18

Nov 26, 2007
Ottawa
Hey, do you notice any other differences? Specifically relating to the Android Market, like are paid apps still available etc?? No improvement to battery life at all?

Paid apps are still available, otherwise the market seems the same. Battery life seems the same

@dtrixx I don't understand ur comment. The point was to elaborate on differences found in the builds.

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
The only thing that I couldn't find is the option to keep you phone on while its connected to the USB. I couldn't find it in the time out setttings , unless I am missing it?

Anyone know where it is//

EDIT: I am using R1FB001

Last edited:

HunteronX

Oct 31, 2008
question:

i flashed United Kingdom Generic R1FA016 and now the market is really slow, like takes 2 mins to load anything! and i cant see paid apps anymore at all, the tab has gone. is their a way to fix this?

You just have to wait it out (4 hours at the most for me) - this happens with every rom update - its annoying that X10 updates replace everything too...

You really only need to 'wipe' before a new software version upgrade. (e.g. Android 1.6 to 2.1). SE have a lot of learning to do, when it comes to android.

HunteronX

Oct 31, 2008
Does anyone have the original T-Mobile UK R1FA014 rom from SEUS or zip files for omnius?

I'm not sure where my backup is, or if it is the correct one.

setaseti

Jun 28, 2010
can anybody please upload the Austrian A1 Branded firmware.

I deleted my backup and they are now on R2BA024 and the generic german is on 023.

greetz