Xperia X10 Official ROMS/Firmwares

Search This thread

setaseti

Jun 28, 2010
I to need this or 016 as my phone will not update to 023 but my partners phone has and we are on the same contract :(

if your partners phone has the new version, update with SEUS. after this copy the files in the blob_fs folder, and update your phone with this files.
you only need the file >100mb and the file about 16mb.

update now your phone with SEUS. after that do the repair with SEUS.

SEUS will download the files again. if it nearly reached 100% copy the 2 saved files, renamed with the 2 files from your bob_fs folder into this folder and overwrite the 2 files. if you are fast enough, the repair will install the version downloaded with your partners phone.

greetz

morpheus2n2

Jul 19, 2010
if your partners phone has the new version, update with SEUS. after this copy the files in the blob_fs folder, and update your phone with this files.
you only need the file >100mb and the file about 16mb.

update now your phone with SEUS. after that do the repair with SEUS.

SEUS will download the files again. if it nearly reached 100% copy the 2 saved files, renamed with the 2 files from your bob_fs folder into this folder and overwrite the 2 files. if you are fast enough, the repair will install the version downloaded with your partners phone.

greetz

I would do this but hers updated over the air lol. No worrys as T-mobile are replacing the phone as theres something wrong with the touch screen, in that is dosn't work any more no matter what lol.

17mayis

Jul 23, 2010
Newcastle Upon Tyne
hello ppl i'm new with the android and i have to many questions and confused with all this weird thing gouse around the forum really complicated i have rooted my phone already and my phone has o2 build number R1FA016 my phones works with all networks that mean i have debranded phone write?

my question is whats a latest firmawre and rom availabe for my x10i o2 and where i get it from

tigger69

Aug 22, 2010
Kingston upon Hull
i'm guessing if you flash a generic sim free firmware to a locked phone, its not gonna unlock it?

I have a t-mobile(seems unbranded) on 026, i cant remember what it was on before i updated to 026 though.

aznboix

Aug 5, 2009
hey guys, I download the 10a generic firwware and able to upgrade to R2BA020. I tried to upgrade through SEUS and i couldn't go any further. Is there a way to upgrade to 026? Thanks

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone