• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Xperia X2 Leaked

Search This thread

oTToToTenTanz

Aug 11, 2008
Have you read through this thread at all?

Wow.. CPU is unimportant right now...

Wow.. We've been saying that the X3 is the android phone

Wow.. Maybe next device is android, but I probably miss my software for windows then...! Okay, I stay with winmo! <- Stop changing your mind.

Yes, I have read through this entire thread already. :eek:
Asking about the CPU was irony but obviously nobody got my joke (ok it was lame...) :eek:
X3 is android. I know this for long. But when somebody asked nevermind what his favourite phone would be he answered "x3 with winMo"..I'm actually refering to that... :eek:
Just for you poetry, I stop changing my mind...still, I don't now what to praise higher -> look or function :D

killerskincanoe

Mar 4, 2009
actually that blog you posted was from like dec 30 2008.. how do we KNOW that foxconn took the job? how do we know if it's even IN production.. we don't.. well.. i don't... u can think what u like tho :)

killerskincanoe

Mar 4, 2009
yea and>? the first three or four links are to the same outdated bullshit.. dec 30 of last year!

30 December, 2008, by Desire Athow
Rumours suggested that some of the relatively smaller names in the industry are among the favourites to acquire the contract for the new handset.

Sources further reported that Sony Ericsson is in final talks with three companies, including FIH (Foxconn International Holdings) and Pegatron, a manufacturing arm of Asus for manufacturing the new handset.

The deal with any one of the three prospective partners is expected to be closed by the end of the first quarter of 2009, with the Windows-mobile

powered handset is said to be launched by the end of 2009, the sources added.

where RECENTLY have you read that foxconn would be making the xperia2 FOR SURE!

i too use google. thx tho

killerskincanoe

Mar 4, 2009
i'm off to figure this out.. it's good news imo.. hopefully foxconn wn't hold out on certain stuff like drivers n the like... kinda how htc did with the x1... hopefully we get a fantastic product!

orelsi

Jan 1, 2009
yea and>? the first three or four links are to the same outdated bullshit.. dec 30 of last year!

30 December, 2008, by Desire Athow
Rumours suggested that some of the relatively smaller names in the industry are among the favourites to acquire the contract for the new handset.

Sources further reported that Sony Ericsson is in final talks with three companies, including FIH (Foxconn International Holdings) and Pegatron, a manufacturing arm of Asus for manufacturing the new handset.

The deal with any one of the three prospective partners is expected to be closed by the end of the first quarter of 2009, with the Windows-mobile

powered handset is said to be launched by the end of 2009, the sources added.

where RECENTLY have you read that foxconn would be making the xperia2 FOR SURE!

i too use google. thx tho

Chill :D...