Xperia Z C6603 problems with SIM Card :(

Search This thread

kayuz

Apr 12, 2012
LG Optimus 2x
HTC 10
Sometime ago, I used Xperia Flashtool to flash a DE variant of Kitkat for our Xperia Z, but after that flash my phone don't recognize anymore the Sim Card!
It's possible that I've wiped something important? I tried Xperia Companionto restore the stock firmware but the SIM doesn't work anymore.
Have you any ideas of what may gone wrong?
Also the battery may be done, because when it reaches 0% level, when booted up requires to "optimize" apps and that takes about 5minutes/10minutes :(

Thankx you

Reactions: Hamid Chikh

kayuz

Apr 12, 2012
LG Optimus 2x
HTC 10
It SIM-Locked, you'll need to unlock it over at your carrier. Flashing doesn't lock SIM, it just means it had a tripped firmware.
Previously it had the Central Europe firmware, or maybe Italy's one if it had that. I used my Sim on it before the flashing :/ Now if I put the SIM into it, it reboots because it detects, but when rebooted, no sign of life

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sometime ago, I used Xperia Flashtool to flash a DE variant of Kitkat for our Xperia Z, but after that flash my phone don't recognize anymore the Sim Card!
    It's possible that I've wiped something important? I tried Xperia Companionto restore the stock firmware but the SIM doesn't work anymore.
    Have you any ideas of what may gone wrong?
    Also the battery may be done, because when it reaches 0% level, when booted up requires to "optimize" apps and that takes about 5minutes/10minutes :(

Thankx you
    It SIM-Locked, you'll need to unlock it over at your carrier. Flashing doesn't lock SIM, it just means it had a tripped firmware.
    Try flashing original firmware ?
    I just restore the firmware with Xperia Companion (10.7.A.228.R1E) but I plug into the Sim, it reboots and then it says no SIM inserted, it only reboots if you plug or unplug it :(
    Wifi and NFC works good.
    You should try and FLASH the original firmware
    You should try and FLASH the original firmware
    You mean the first Android 4.1? What ftf I should flash? Thx so much ;)