• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xperia Z1C Lollipop 5.1.1 Update & Discussion here !

Search This thread

grisu59964

Sep 15, 2013
N 51° E 008°
grisu59964.de
As I did the update before you wrote this, I can tell you that it still works if you uninstall Xposed in recovery after you installed 5.1.1, then reinstall the Xposed installer and install v74 SDK 22. Took a while with loooong reboots and one bootloop as GravityBox did not want to run properly. Crossing fingers.

Reactions: broky

zlata

Apr 28, 2014
Got black screen too.Just uninstaled 5.0.2 xperia xposed and after that flashed new framework.Im with UA fw,created with PRF Creator with modem excluded.Its early but battery is good so far.waiting for CE1,2,3,4,5.DOnt like UA dial.

freeman94

Jul 2, 2011
Tarnów
Hi.
I just downloading the German Lollipop 5.1.1 customized non branded firmware, and my question is there gonna work everything, network, nfc, etc if I'm from Poland, as of now there is no Polish firmware?

zlata

Apr 28, 2014
You should not experience problems when you switch to the German firmware. Network, Wifi and NFC are working.

Is here anyone using Intelli3G or GravityBox with automatic network switching? As soon as I activate one of these, I get bootloops. :(

My Intelli3G isnt causing bootlops but is not working automatic since 5.0.2. Im not using GravityBox because it drains my battery...somehow...

Asmod96

Jul 22, 2015
Warsaw
seriously, sony, are you fcking kidding me :|

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,170
Reactions: the.igorr

broky

Jan 31, 2009
I have no issues to install xposed. BUT: If you have xposed installed on 5.0.2 you have to uninstall it BEFORE Update to 5.1.1! Otherwise if you are using XperiaXposed you will end up with homescreen not starting (black screen) To do this:
1. Download xposed uninstaller zip and put it on SD Card.
2. Under 5.0.2 go to xposed installer and unload all modules and Reboot device
3. Boot to recovery and install xposed uninstaller.zip
4. Uninstall xposed installer
5. REBOOT (this is essential) and wait until all apps are optimized.
6. boot to recovery and install 5.1.1 firmware
7. Download latest xposed (xposed-v74-sdk22arm) and copy it to SDCard
8. Boot into recovery and install it.
9. Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk and you are done.

the situation is that i made a clean install and fell in bootloops,i need the right instruction for a clean install,thank you anyway:good:

grisu59964

Sep 15, 2013
N 51° E 008°
grisu59964.de
I have not yet found out the circumstances, but most of the time when I activate Xposed, I get bootloops. Very annoying and time consuming as every new try requires optimizing all the apps after I uninstalled Xposed to start my system and then again after I install Xposed to give it another try. Around 30 minuted each round.
The problem is not related to GravityBox or Intelli3G as I have uninstalled both apps and the problem persists.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts