Xperia Z3 Android 6.0.1 and continuous restarts SW2

Search This thread

matejank

Nov 14, 2014
Swarzedz
Hello , I updated my Xperia Z3 to version 6.0.1 , and from that moment my SW2 restarts every moment. Until now , half a year it happened maybe 2 times. Is it Z3 fault or SW2 is broken ?

pRo_lama

May 10, 2008
Prague
Hello , I updated my Xperia Z3 to version 6.0.1 , and from that moment my SW2 restarts every moment. Until now , half a year it happened maybe 2 times. Is it Z3 fault or SW2 is broken ?

Right now, I have Galaxy S7 with Android 6.0.1. My SW2 works very well and I'm really surprised. Because few month ago I had Galaxy S6 with Android 5.0.x and SW2 wasn't working with S6. I had the same problems like you. From that moment Sony made 1-2 updates for their app (Sony Connect), so I suppose they fixed the issue.

But I have no idea how to help you. I'm know it's really annoying. Maybe you can try older version of Sony Connect and SW2 app (customized version from XDA).

dersie

Mar 26, 2011
Nancy, Lorraine
With my xperia Z5C android 6.0 my SW2 restart and need to be apaired again few time at day :( so unusable.

So I installed the SW2 with my Galaxy S4 android 5.01 and since, no issue. So I think is yet an issue with Sony Android 6. Many issue on bluetooth with Sony phones :(

I have also some paired issue with the Z5C and my Zenwatch2. The watch do not restart but ask for acknowledge a new pairing code regularly.