Xperia z4 tablet[root] and xposed

Search This thread

killdozer56

Dec 22, 2015
LORIENT
Hi,

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french
For the rooted users who have installed the xposed framework can you post your experience here.
I tried xposed-v79-sdk21-arm64.zip but i had some problems (Sony App photo stop responding, loading application window in each reboot).Forced to reflash stock rom, androplus,twrp, SuperSu.
Modules loaded: 3c Toolbox Pro, Greenify,OwnOrientation.
Sony SGP771 .Firmware: 28.0A.8.260
Androplus kernel v10
Twrp 2.8.7.0

Thanks

jelbo

Jun 20, 2009
tinyurl.com
Hi,
Forced to reflash stock rom, androplus,twrp, SuperSu.
Modules loaded: 3c Toolbox Pro, Greenify,OwnOrientation.
Sony SGP771 .Firmware: 28.0A.8.260
Androplus kernel v10
Twrp 2.8.7.0

Thanks
What exactly got broken so bad that you needed to reflash the stock ROM? Xposed problems can often be resolved by flashing the Xposed Uninstaller.

Reactions: killdozer56

killdozer56

Dec 22, 2015
LORIENT
What exactly got broken so bad that you needed to reflash the stock ROM? Xposed problems can often be resolved by flashing the Xposed Uninstaller.
Hi,
I don't know
everything seemed to work(greenify, 3ctoolbox and. OwnOrientation)until I launch The sony photo app and get the window "this app as stopped" I click OK the window reappears again and again.
I flash the disabling_xposed.zip ,stuck with the app photo stop window, click OK the window reappaers again and again.
I flash the xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip same as above. The window reappears in each reboot.
So my only solution is to reflash the stock rom and reapply Andoidplus kernel, twrp and SuperSU.

jelbo

Jun 20, 2009
tinyurl.com
I'm taking the liberty here to also ask an Xposed related question for those of you who have it running.

Does the module GravityBox generally work? Or, if (mostly) not, is there a functional equivalent for it, like Wanam Xposed is for Samsung TouchWiz ROMs?

/edit: found something. AndroPlus has made AndroPlusMod and SystemUI patcher. @AndroPlus, do these work on the Z4T as well? Just asking, because I'm scared of a bootlooping Z4T tyhat I can't TWRP restore because of the system mounting bug.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone