[XPOSED][4.4+]XNotifications - "Mark read" for Whatsapp, Notification rules and more

Search This thread

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
If I go to the settings the app keeps telling me to reboot
and I have rebooted it so many times but it still doesn't work.
Can you tell me why?
This is a problem with xposed framework that we are still investigating... xposed fails to load our module.
If you look on your xposed log you may also find additional modules that fail to load for the same reason...

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
Hi all,
Version 1.6.1 is now available for install at Google Play, Xposed repository or from the first post of this thread.
jydis - thanks for your immediate feedback!

This version adds:
  • Setting for whether to dismiss Quick reply for Whatsapp after sending a message
  • Aligned with latest Whatsapp versions (no worries, previous versions still supported)
  • Option to provide custom translation to context menu, Whatsapp notifications action and Hangouts notification actions
  • Option to select which actions to show in notifications context menu
  • Fixes and improvements
Feedback, questions, features suggestions or just plain thanks / votes will be highly appreciated
Enjoy :)

KalayZz

Mar 11, 2014
This is a problem with xposed framework that we are still investigating... xposed fails to load our module.
If you look on your xposed log you may also find additional modules that fail to load for the same reason...

Thank you for that you answered and letting me know what the problem was.
I was thinking that I did something wrong.

Hope you will find what the problem is.

mikeruss1

Mar 4, 2015
I have a problem I have never seen before

whenever I install a new version it appears to work OK and the app shows the new version. But after rebooting the app is not working, none of the functions work, although it still opens OK.

the only fix is to uninstall, reinstall, restore data and reboot. Everything is then OK.

I am also using gravity box and wondering if maybe there is an overlap of some kind ?

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
I have a problem I have never seen before

whenever I install a new version it appears to work OK and the app shows the new version. But after rebooting the app is not working, none of the functions work, although it still opens OK.

the only fix is to uninstall, reinstall, restore data and reboot. Everything is then OK.

I am also using gravity box and wondering if maybe there is an overlap of some kind ?
Seems like some problem with package installer... how do you restore data? through our backup / restore mechanism or through some other option?

Benny Alex

Feb 24, 2013
Module dont work for me... After Reboot i get still the Reboot message and WhatsApp Mark as Read also not working.
I have a Uni C1 with Kitkat

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
Titanium backup

Titanium backup can cause lots of issues when restoring old version data to a newer version install - not just on XNotifications but in general.
We have a built-in backup-restore mechanism that is designed to handle version migrations, it is highly recommended that you use it when migrating versions..

mikeruss1

Mar 4, 2015
Titanium backup can cause lots of issues when restoring old version data to a newer version install - not just on XNotifications but in general.
We have a built-in backup-restore mechanism that is designed to handle version migrations, it is highly recommended that you use it when migrating versions..

I understand what you are saying though I have never experienced a problem with TB as long as you are careful restoring across Android versions.

however, TB resolved the problem here by getting the app to work - it didnt cause the problem

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
I understand what you are saying though I have never experienced a problem with TB as long as you are careful restoring across Android versions.

however, TB resolved the problem here by getting the app to work - it didnt cause the problem
We didn't blame it on TB, just offered a tip. Are you using the Google Play version of XNotifications?

Benny Alex

Feb 24, 2013
Hi, This is a problem with xposed - if you'll look into xposed log you'll see it fails loading our module (and probably some others)...
I dont unterstand what the Problem is, because Xposed for Kitkat (Xposed v. 2.6.) has not been updated for a while...
Also all other of my installed modules works fine.
Are you sure your module works correctly?

Gesendet von meinem UMI C1 mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [XPOSED][4.4+]XNotifications - "Mark read" for Whatsapp, Notification rules and more

XNotifications
    Add "Mark as read" option to Whatsapp, Gmail, Inbox, Telegram, Google Messenger and Google Hangouts notifications, quick reply to Whatsapp notifications, make all notifications clearable and/or expandable (configurable in settings), create notifications rules based on various filtering criterias, hide notifications icons, customize heads up behavior, snooze notifications and many other options. XNotifications is fully compatible with Android 6 (Marshmallow).

XNotifications has 2 modes - basic (free) and pro (fully functional for 10 days).

The basic mode lets you (all is configurable in XNotifications settings):
    • Make all notifications clearable
    • Make all notifications expandable
    • Automatically expand all notifications
    XNotifications pro mode (fully functional for a 10 days period) adds the following options:
    System-wide options:
    • Enable / disable heads-up globally or on a per-app basis (requires Lollipop and above)
    • Change heads-up duration (requires Lollipop and above)
    • Change heads-up opacity (requires Lollipop and above)
    • Show / hide notifications icons globally or on a per-app basis (requires Lollipop and above)
    • Set quiet-hours globally or on a per-app basis (requires Lollipop and above)
    • Set quiet-hours type - mute notifications or completely hide them
    Notifications rules:
    Lets you create rule based on any combination of: Notifying app/s, notification title, notification ticker and notification text.
    Notifications rules can be created from blank, from notifications history (requires Lollipop) or directly from notifications long-click context menu (requires Lollipop)
    Notification rules lets you apply the following actions on notifications:
    • Hide / Show once between device boots
    • Hide notification icon (requires Lollipop and above)
    • Hide notification ticker, title and / or content
    • Select whether to mute the notification or apply default / custom sound for the notification
    • Select whether to disable or enable notification vibration
    Specific applications hooks:
    Adds specific functionalities to specific apps. additional hooks will be added in the next versions, feel free to suggest any addition you think is useful. Currently available:
    • Mark as read for Whatsapp - extremely useful, lets you mark Whatsapp conversations as read directly from the notification
    • Ungroup Whatsapp notifications by contacts
    • Quick reply for Whatsapp - Quick reply to Whatsapp notifications either from a predefined replies list (editable in XNotifications settings) or by entering free text
    • Mark as read for Gmail and Inbox - extremely useful, lets you mark Gmail conversations as read from Gmail and Inbox notifications
    • Mark as read for Telegram - extremely useful, lets you mark Telegram conversations as read directly from the notification
    • Mark as read for Hangouts - extremely useful, lets you mark Hangouts conversations as read directly from the notification
    • Mark as read for Google Messenger - extremely useful, lets you mark Google Messemger as read directly from the notification
    Notifications context menu on long-click (requires Lollipop and above):
    • Clear persistent notifications
    • Snooze notifications for a customizable period
    • Mute or hide notifications for a customizable period or until next device boot
    • Create a notification rule from the notification long-click context menu
    Coming soon:
    • Widget for instant togging notifications muting / hiding
    • Pin notifications
    • Additional Whatsapp hooks
    • Notification led options in notifications rules
    • Headsup options in notification rules

Install options:
    XNotifications pro features are fully functional for a 10 days trial period.
    You can unlock all pro features by installing XNotifications License. This is also a full license for Jit Screen On module and vice versa - if you have Jit Screen On license all XNotifications pro features are unlocked for you

For any questions, suggestions or issues please contact us at [email protected].
    Feedbacks and features suggestions will be highly appreciated.
    Hi all,
    version 1.8 is now ready for install from Google Play, Xposed repository or from the first post of this thread.
    This version includes:
    • Fixed WhatsApp mark as read
    • Fixed Hangouts mark as read
    • Logs to better understand SystemUI crash for some users
    • Fixes and improvements
    We are also working on a new version with support for Gmail, Inbox and Google messanger, we hope it will be ready soon.

If you like this module, we would very much appreciate if you take the time to click Thanks, rate this thread or rate the module on Google Play.
    Also, we would very much appreciate any feedback, questions or new features suggestions.

Hi all,
    version 2.6.6 is now ready for install from Google Play, Xposed repository or from the first post of this thread.
    In this version we fixed Whatsapp Quick Reply broken functionality and fixed some build issue from our previous update.

If you like this module, we would very much appreciate if you take the time to click Thanks, rate this thread or rate the module on Google Play.
    Also, we would very much appreciate any feedback, questions or new features suggestions.

Hi all,
    version 2.6.5 is now ready for install from Google Play, Xposed repository or from the first post of this thread.
    In this version we fixed Whatsapp Quick Reply broken functionality.

Hi all,
    version 2.6.3 is now ready for install from Google Play, Xposed repository or from the first post of this thread.
    In this version we fixed missing Whatsapp Quick Reply action.