[XPOSED] [5.0.2 and 5.1.1] Serajr Blurred System UI (LP) - v1.1.2 - 24/Sep/2017

Search This thread

serajr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
@serajr
Dear sir, just want to ask, if you have any plans to continue this great mod and bring it to Oreo?
Greetings from white snowed germany :)

Germany, land of the most epic metal music festival I've had the pleasure of witnessing... Wacken \,,/

About this module, unfortunately I think it has already had its glory days. But I can still change my mind.
This module is open sourced, and maybe someone can do the hard work this time! :p

Cheers!

Wolfas

Aug 14, 2009
Kaunas
Germany, land of the most epic metal music festival I've had the pleasure of witnessing... Wacken \,,/

About this module, unfortunately I think it has already had its glory days. But I can still change my mind.
This module is open sourced, and maybe someone can do the hard work this time! :p

Cheers!
First of all, thank you so much for an amazing job on this app, it makes the UI so much better. It still works mostly okay on my Nougat ROM aside from notifications blurring the whole screen and notification backgrounds remaining flat white. I was really looking forward to you continuing to develop it once you hinted at it in your previous post... I'd love to continue using a pretty, blurred UI in the future so I really wish you'd change your mind on this

Reactions: serajr

serajr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP
This module is the thing I miss most on Pie. Along with Xposed itself. Maybe someone could Magisk it.
Aren't you aware about EdXposed (for pie)? Look for it!
Magisk-ing it its impossible, forget it. Xposed and Magisk allows us to do diffrent things, and only Xposed allows us to hook android apps java methods, which is basically what this module does!

First of all, thank you so much for an amazing job on this app, it makes the UI so much better. It still works mostly okay on my Nougat ROM aside from notifications blurring the whole screen and notification backgrounds remaining flat white. I was really looking forward to you continuing to develop it once you hinted at it in your previous post... I'd love to continue using a pretty, blurred UI in the future so I really wish you'd change your mind on this
Thank you... who knows? ;)

Last edited:

tillward

Oct 29, 2013
London
Aren't you aware about EdXposed (for pie)? Look for it!
Magisk-ing it its impossible, forget it. Xposed and Magisk allows us to do diffrent things, and only Xposed allows us to hook android apps java methods, which is basically what this module does!

Thank you... who knows? ;)

It doesn't work on Pie with EdXposed unfortunately. I did try that previously.

Reactions: Colchenero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a simple Xposed module that will apply native android Gaussian Blur (ScriptIntrinsicBlur) effect at your System UI Status Bar Expanded and Recent Apps panels.
    This module is just a small "piece of code" from my other Xposed module for Xperia™ devices tittled: Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (LP) with 130k+ downloads since its first release!!!

This is the natural continuation of my other xposed module (JB and KK) !!

Features:
    - Android 5.0.2 and 5.1
    - Tablet UI Support
    - Native android Gaussian Blur background effect at Status Bar Expanded panel (Portrait and Landscape)
    - Native android Gaussian Blur background effect at Recent Apps panel (Portrait and Landscape)
    - Fully configurable Gaussian Blur settings (Bitmap scale | Blur Radius | 3 Color Filters)
    - Auto color filter (module will choose which one to apply according to picture dominant color lightness)
    - Translucency Percentage
    - Translucent Expanded Panel Header (Topmost Contents)
    - Translucent Expanded Panel Quick Settings (Tiles)
    - Translucent Notification Rows
    - Runtime module settings changes (No Reboot/Restart needed)
    - Hex color filter input
    - More to come...

Screenshots:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php

Download:
    - v1.1.2: Xposed Module Repository

Requeriments:
    - Android 5.0.2 or 5.1.1
    - Xposed for Lollipop

Install:
    TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    1. Download and install it
    2. Open Xposed Installer and activate Blurred System UI (LP) under Modules
    3. Reboot your device
    4. Done!

To do:
    You tell me!!

Source Code:
    Soon...

Special thanks:
    - @rovo89 for the masterpiece titled Xposed Framework
    - @PünchUp for all the support
    - @SpaceCaker for GitHub support

If you like it, press thanks... Simple so!! ;)
    Marshmallow - Beta 2

Work great on my two phone LG G2 and G2 mini with CM13, only have a problem with the lockscreen for moments work the blurred effect, but thanks a lot dude.

Working fine on my Moto g 2014 Marshmallow,thanks a lot man!

Great @serajr because not works on s4 with Albe95 astra port note 5 ? Works only notification panel ,recent apps not works ...help me i created rom for A5 sm-a500fu and I want works on this. Thanks in advance for answer....

By default I get blurr with heads up notifications. Currently no way to toggle this on/off. If it was off I would used this module as a daily

Thank you guys!
    Below you can find the apk where the heads up notifications and lockscreen blur has been fixed, but with no settings for them (yet).

I'll prepare the final version, with its proper thread, asap, and if time allows me, with some news as well!
    For now... enjoy it! ;)
    Changelog

v1.1.2 - 24/Sep/2017
    - Xperia devices only (other device/oem >> try it at your own risk)!!
    - Fixed notifications translucent background (removed "triangled" transparent notifications borders effect)

v1.1.1 - 05/Jul/2015
    - Fix for Xperia devices only!!

v1.1 - 09/Jun/2015
    - Android 5.1 compatibility
    - Fixed Recents Apps blur

Others:

v1.0.1 - 08/Jun/2015
    - Fixed (blocked) Header and Quick Settings translucency on lockscreen

v1.0 - 08/Jun/2015
    - Initial Release
    Pics

Thumbs
    Marshmallow and Nougat?

Hello folks... It's been a long time, hasn't it?

As you could see, I've updated LP version of this module today, and before you ask me about this, I answer you... Yeah, MM and N (exactly, N) official versions will come up soon (same app/both versions)!
    Stay tuned!!