[XPOSED][Android 9.0+][Pre-release] Messenger Pro

Search This thread

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
About working this, it needs old version of messenger. I use it but it is updated automatically and after from auto updated then the messenger pro stop to work and I should to install again the old version of messenger so that to work. I have selected via play store the messenger to NOT be updated automatically but not any result. Do you face the same problem ?

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
About working this, it needs old version of messenger. I use it but it is updated automatically and after from auto updated then the messenger pro stop to work and I should to install again the old version of messenger so that to work. I have selected via play store the messenger to NOT be updated automatically but not any result. Do you face the same problem ?
I resolved the problem. For those who have the same problem, they also should disable the automatic updates via the same messenger. It has option about this.

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
This module has the option of attaching any file in messenger. How is the max limit in which we can send as file via this option ?

Borgir

Feb 19, 2022
This is great! But there are few things that aren't working/needs improvement to make it greater. Word pronounce library doesn't have much supported words especially those complex words. Also, the file attachment does not work for me. I tried sending at least 3mb zip file but it failed. Anyhow, it's working fine, it's useful and thanks for your effort making this!

jacobyo7

Apr 26, 2015
First of all, I'm not the developer of X Messenger Privacy, but it did inspire me to work on this module.
I'm so sorry about removing ads, I want to avoid any risk to get this module confronted to legal issues.
As for features 4 and 5, it's already in my todo list and I'm working to bring it, but I can't guarantee it will come soon.
Concerning the rest of the suggestions, they are good, I will implement some of them (or why not all) after fixing the currently reported bugs.

Enjoy Messenger Pro !

I have not used Xposed since X messenger privacy was discontinued, if really you add feature 4 and 5 I will install Xposed again, I really really REALLY miss those features on my messenger app ! I'm closely following the developpement of this module, thanks dev !!!!

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
I have not used Xposed since X messenger privacy was discontinued, if really you add feature 4 and 5 I will install Xposed again, I really really REALLY miss those features on my messenger app ! I'm closely following the developpement of this module, thanks dev !!!!
Which are the feature 4 and 5 ? From where do you see them ? Also, now has been released two updates (v0.1.1 & 0.1.2), does this support some newer version of messenger v350 or all updates will be for messenger v350 ?

jacobyo7

Apr 26, 2015
Which are the feature 4 and 5 ? From where do you see them ? Also, now has been released two updates (v0.1.1 & 0.1.2), does this support some newer version of messenger v350 or all updates will be for messenger v350 ?
I was refering to this post, feature 4 and 5 are suggestions from another user and the dev said he was working on adding those features
I remember a module like this wayback 2016, One of my favorite ever because messenger is really my main app in communications, I appreciated for making a tool like this again.

Can I ask if you are the same author of this or not?

Future idea (if possible) for the development of this awesome module!

1. Remove ads
2. Able to remove like button
3. Able to remove call and video button (keep it clean and minimal, we can do that call and video in about of the thread, confirmation is cool leave it as a option too)
4. Able to not seen a message even if you open the thread
5. Stealth mode (typing 3 dots hide, video or call button animation when both is in the thread, totally gone or offline)
6. Able to remove the recent chats names/DP Icon below the search button next to create video call
7. Able to remove or clear hide the suggested persons when you click the search button
For your second question, I'm not sur why you are asking this to me, I am not the developper of this module. I would guess future updates will be for newer versions of messenger, but I really can't say for sur, sorry.

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
What is the latest version of messenger Pro and which messenger version supports ?

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
About sending attachment, how is the max size which I can send ? I try to send a 45 Mb rar file and is failed. Also can you add a loading bar when we send something so that to know when the upload is going to finish ? Thanks !

EuRen

Sep 24, 2022
Great module really appreciate it. Thank you.
Here are the problems I encountered, so far:

Problem:
  • Using hyphen for "lists" become crossout
  • /Empty still included on the message sent (or maybe on just mine)

Attachments

• sketch-1663997828602.png
    sketch-1663997828602.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Messenger Pro

An Xposed module which extends Facebook Messenger with a bunch of exciting features. Please read carefully before installing it.

Warning​

This module is still in alpha phase, so you will most likely encounter bugs. Please open a github issue here or drop a comment if you do.
    It will work if and only if you use Messenger version 350.0.0.7.89 Android 9.0+ release (download from here). This is mainly because Messenger code is obfuscated. It may support more versions in the future, but as of now, you should use this version.

Overview​

Features: (Suggestions are welcome)​

See https://github.com/Mino260806/MessengerPro#readme

Compatibility​

All Android versions starting from Android Pie.

Download​

All releases can be downloaded from here.

Telegram Support Group:
    Telegram Channel:

Releases Section
    🔸 Messenger Pro v0.1.1-alpha (31/03/2022)
    • Fixed watermarks not working on some phones.
    • Removed the possibility to underline non alphanumeric characters (_test. 123_ -> test. 123) because the underline looks misaligned when placed next to letters or digits.
    • Excluded urls from getting formatted, otherwise they will not work.
    • Warn user if messenger version is unsupported
    🔶 Messenger Pro v0.1.2-alpha (09/04/2022)
    • Improved bold and italic formatting: now it supports complex latin letters (ç, ē, å, ...) and ignores non latin letters (ie. arabic letters).
    • Messenger Pro settings automatically now match system theme (dark / light mode).
    • Added /word define [word] command with a little improvement to /word pronounce [word].
    • Watermarks when being applied no longer freeze Messenger. A loading dialog is shown instead until watermarking is finished.
    • New feature: Emoji or Like will send only if you double click it (To prevent accidental presses). Find the option to enable it in settings.
    • New command: /like [size: 1 or 2 or 3(optional)] sends a thumbs up (It's impossible to send otherwise if conversation emoji is not set to it).
    • Messenger Pro icon now appears in Lsposed (thanks "The Primal Pea" for designing the icon).

🔶 Messenger Pro v0.1.2-alpha (11/06/2022)​

• Send an empty message: /empty [number of rows] [number of columns]
    • Use of OpenAI's text completion (GPT-3) right from messenger: /openai [text]
    • Lock any conversation with fingerprint / screen lock pin: Long press conversation and choose "Lock" or "Unlock" to undo
    • Let messenger pro automatically react to any conversation with a certain emoji when you're busy: Enable it in Power Center next to settings icon in the top left corner.
    • Non-root apk
    I remember a module like this wayback 2016, One of my favorite ever because messenger is really my main app in communications, I appreciated for making a tool like this again.

Can I ask if you are the same author of this or not?

Future idea (if possible) for the development of this awesome module!

1. Remove ads
    2. Able to remove like button
    3. Able to remove call and video button (keep it clean and minimal, we can do that call and video in about of the thread, confirmation is cool leave it as a option too)
    4. Able to not seen a message even if you open the thread
    5. Stealth mode (typing 3 dots hide, video or call button animation when both is in the thread, totally gone or offline)
    6. Able to remove the recent chats names/DP Icon below the search button next to create video call
    7. Able to remove or clear hide the suggested persons when you click the search button
    First of all, I'm not the developer of X Messenger Privacy, but it did inspire me to work on this module.
    I'm so sorry about removing ads, I want to avoid any risk to get this module confronted to legal issues.
    As for features 4 and 5, it's already in my todo list and I'm working to bring it, but I can't guarantee it will come soon.
    Concerning the rest of the suggestions, they are good, I will implement some of them (or why not all) after fixing the currently reported bugs.

Enjoy Messenger Pro !
    Not workin redmi note 9s (curtana) android 11 miui 12.5
    1. installed the apk
    2. deleted messenger
    3. installed messenger 350.0.0.7.89
    4. reinstalled the apk
    5. rebooted phone
    Nothing..
    Is it compatible with Lsposed ? Because I installed it with recommended given version of messenger but I don't see any different neither exists some icon to launch the messenger pro ?
    You need to select (in Lsposed) at least Messenger to activate the mod. I'm not sure about system framework.
    Screenshot_20220329-102059_Shell.png
    You need to select (in Lsposed) at least Messenger to activate the mod. I'm not sure about system framework.View attachment 5574509
    Ok, thanks this was the solution. I thought that selecting "System Framework" is like selection "All", in other words all the apps. The call confirmation works properly but how it works the message formatting ? It is enabled but when I go to write then it is like before the module. Also I want to ask about the ability to attach any file, is it really any file like zip or iso or txt files etc... or it means only images files without lower image resolution because I see only the selection to attach pictures and not any file ? In the end, I want to tell to developer if can implement two features. These two features exists via addon on PC. The first is to be on messenger and if you want to show you as offline and the second is to receive messages and if you want to read them but the sender to not get the display that you have read them. Thanks in advance !