• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

Faithless Imperials

Oct 27, 2015
Somewhere over the horizon
The "I work alone and I will do the upgrade" part is just bullsh*t. It's very obvious that he can't do anything that he claimed.

His "Android N-ify Pro" app has been updated yesterday. What he did is just merged changes from @MrWasdennnoch's repo and renamed the app to "Android Nougat-ify".
There has to be a way to get him scared to pull everything he's ever put up as his own work down.

I mean, can google really allow someone to make money off of code that is available to the public? I'm pretty sure there's a real against selling code that's free to everyone.

He has to be breaking some type of rule there. Hmmm, hope this little s**t gets what's coming to him.

Maxr1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2013
Augsburg
maxr1998.de
The "I work alone and I will do the upgrade" part is just bullsh*t. It's very obvious that he can't do anything that he claimed.

His "Android N-ify Pro" app has been updated yesterday. What he did is just merged changes from @MrWasdennnoch's repo and renamed the app to "Android Nougat-ify".
Yeah.. Didn't expect anything else. @DVaderFun, do you think this is even funny anymore?
I know he has seen my post, as he thanked another irrelevant one after that.. Just ignoring the accusations doesn't help at all.

moriel5

Jul 20, 2013
There has to be a way to get him scared to pull everything he's ever put up as his own work down.

I mean, can google really allow someone to make money off of code that is available to the public? I'm pretty sure there's a real against selling code that's free to everyone.

He has to be breaking some type of rule there. Hmmm, hope this little s**t gets what's coming to him.
How about conducting a little research, and if we find anything incriminating in regards to open-source (not necessarilly N-ify), threaten him with exposure if he doesn't stop with such behaviour towards other's work (again, not necessarily N-ify)?

Maxr1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 15, 2013
Augsburg
maxr1998.de
War... War never changes...
Definitely true. But I don't know what you illicitly publishing our apps to the Play Store without any meaningful contribution has to do with war. We don't want to discomfort you, we just want you to unpublish the app and ask Google to clear it of the database, that we can at least release it on our own if we want to one day..

DVaderFun

Oct 12, 2016
Definitely true. But I don't know what you illicitly publishing our apps to the Play Store without any meaningful contribution has to do with war. We don't want to discomfort you, we just want you to unpublish the app and ask Google to clear it of the database, that we can at least release it on our own if we want to one day..
Hmm. You're right. Can you wait a month? I need some time.

I'll keep you informed.

Faithless Imperials

Oct 27, 2015
How about conducting a little research, and if we find anything incriminating in regards to open-source (not necessarilly N-ify), threaten him with exposure if he doesn't stop with such behaviour towards other's work (again, not necessarily N-ify)?
Doing that wouldn't make me any better than him. Just read through the rules and see for yourself. As I said before, I don't believe you can sell code that is opensource. Especially if it wasn't made all by you. So he must be breaking some form of a rule there.

Check for yourself.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Hmm. You're right. Can you wait a month? I need some time.

I'll keep you informed.
You don't have a month. You're not gonna keep making more money off an app that does not belong to you.

Take them all down. And return the money you basically just robbed people of.

You've no right to do this to these guys.

Faithless Imperials

Oct 27, 2015
Another question. Why does it require camera permission? You aren't only copying this but also making it looks malicious.
Given how he's stalling for time. He's most likely acting in a malicious way.

Vader. You were asked nicely, over and over to take it down. You're stalling on something that only takes a few moments to do.

Whatever your reason may be. Just end it now before you make it worse.

You are not going to ruin the reputation of this application just because of your greed.

Hurry up and terminate the app and all others you've stolen.

You're not being given another warning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxr1998
N

notauseranymore

Given how he's stalling for time. He's most likely acting in a malicious way.

Vader. You were asked nicely, over and over to take it down. You're stalling on something that only takes a few moments to do.

Whatever your reason may be. Just end it now before you make it worse.

You are not going to ruin the reputation of this applying just because of your greed.

Hurry up and terminate the app and all others you've stolen.

You're not being given another warning.

He has accounts everywhere claiming the apps and linking to this thread. Who bets he's doing it to apply for a job somewhere and is frauding his way in.