• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

Naufal Beryl

Jul 26, 2016
Malang
I think he was implying support Android N Ify support for O, so that he can change the SystemUI to look like Nougat instead of Oreo, based off his "coolest downgrade ever" comment.
Best downgrade

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I think he was implying support Android N Ify support for O, so that he can change the SystemUI to look like Nougat instead of Oreo, based off his "coolest downgrade ever" comment.
We're all want to look like an O. But he already in O and he want to look like an N ?? Epic

theandroidguy

Aug 20, 2016
Kolkata
Epic comment...hatss off???????

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Guys
I'm facing a very very very big problem..
N- ify isn't working on Xposed for nougat..
Please make it support nougat..
Are u blind dude??plz read OP first bro.
N-Ify is for getting the goodies of N on lower android versions, why do u want to get those things which are already present in N