[Xposed][App/MOD][2.3+]KitKat Music Lockscreen

Search This thread

shree_tejas

Jun 23, 2012
Fun! Trying this now on 2.3.6.

Also, where are you from in Mangalore? :D

Edit: Didn't work on CM7. The interface showed the service was running but the default music app nor poweramp showed any results.
Will test on stock and return.

Last edited:

sgtdeathadder

Jun 15, 2014
only showing half album cover

Hi! can some one tell me why mine isin't showing the complete album picture in the lockscreen? I saw the screenshots on the original topic, and I see all of them have full album cover picture, here's mine: w.w.w.i.imgur/com/ajdVYGn.png

I am using Poweramp player on

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini:GT-l8190L
Android 4.1.2

tejasshady

Aug 11, 2014
i tried dis mod and it didnt work for me i have sam s duos with cosmic v2.5 help plzz

i tried dis mod and it didnt work for me i have sam s duos with cosmic v2.5 help plzz

DJ1142

Aug 24, 2014
Doesn't work together with Rocket Player, can you please add support for this music player?
I really want to use your module, it's great.

bharat15

Oct 25, 2014
micromax canvas2 plus

Not working properly on my canvas 2 plus no ,no forward and backward soft keys,,plzz help

Jur15

Feb 16, 2014
Galaxy S3 Mini (L variant)

It doesn't work with this device, it uses the normal widget. I'm using stock 4.1.2.
Please make it work with this device, I really like this module.

Reactions: RuffBuster

Naxublack

May 5, 2013
Talca
S3 mini variant l too, with cyanogenmod 11 kk. For some reason when I installed Walkman apk, then I can't see the music controls in lockscreen, and I have kitkat. I tried this module and didn't work. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits :
    > rovo89 and Tungstwenty for Xposed Framework.
    > Nischay Vaid,Pranav Bedre,Deep Kumar Bagh for testing on JELLY BEAN.
    > Prashant Meesara for testing on GB, Krishna Roxtar for testing on ICS.
    > C3C076 for gravity box source code. I referred it for some code.

NOW THIS MODULE SUPPORTS ANDROID 2.3 - 4.3

YOU NEED XPOSED FRAMEWORK TO MAKE THIS MODULE WORK. YOU CAN GET IT HERE.

Brings the feature of displaying Album/Cover art of currently playing music/song on lockscreen from KitKat to ANDROID (2.3+).

Compatible with devices having Android 2.3+ (GINGERBREAD-JELLY BEAN 4.3) WITH STANDARD (AOSP LIKE) LOCKSCREEN.

Xperia users can change their lockscreen to AOSP style using this MOD if it does not work straight away.

Works with:
    > Most of the stock players.
    > Google Play Music.
    > POWERAMP thanks @Minimilised_MR
    > Apollo
    > MIUI Music player
    > NexMusic
    > n7player thanks @bhain3s
    > Music Player Remix thanks @DrGonzo6o
    > doubleTwist thanks @serra19
    > Shuttle

> PLZ REPORT HERE IF IT WORKS WITH OTHER PLAYERS.

Current/Latest version : FINAL VERSION b.2

Changelog :

FINAL VERSION (b.2)

1. Externally downloaded album arts are also supported to be set as lockscreen wallpaper.
    2. Now the service runs only when a song is played and not all the time to save RAM.
    3. Lots of changes in internal codes to support most AOSP and moderately modified ROMs.

BETA 3(b.1)
    > The playing song must have proper ALBUM ART. I SAID ALBUM ART because it sets the album art as lockscreen background. :eek:

> Added support for Android 2.3 - 4.3.

> Some features are not automatic(like background reset/ change of album art while device is locked). I'm trying to implement these. Sorry for that.. itll be availabe in future releases.

> BETA 2(a.2)
    > Solved some problems on Galaxy devices.

> Automatic background reset added.

Screenshots :
    On Gingerbread
    1780854_654635177928276_175921035_n.jpg

On ICS
    1780785_487004158078152_1987662309_n.jpg
    Screenshot_2014_01_24_18_51_13.jpg
    Screenshot_2014_01_24_18_56_01.jpg

Screenshot_2014_01_24_18_53_56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014_01_24_19_29_10.jpg

Screenshot_2014_01_26_18_50_10.jpg
    NOW TRY THIS APP AND POST YOUR SCREEN!!

Download: HERE
    Dude, can't you pull it back just a lil' bit more to 4.1? This is freakin' awesome but I can't leave my 4.1... Any hope? :(

actually that was my next plan.. for devices with 2.3 to 4.1

i will start the work tomorrow :good:
    I think i have an idea to make it awesome, but it will take some work.

Right now, what happens is that you put the album art as my wallpaper on the lock screen but the default widget remains there, showing the album art, making my lock screen redundant. Only if you could make that small one go away.

Is there a way you could get access to that part of the widget, which shows the album arts? You can simply make it transparent, and put the full-bleed title and artist name In blur.

Or(and this is the long way) you could measure the widget placement, which area will it be covering and put the widget's album art as the background image it's covering.

(Not a developer)
    Sorry, when i posted the message, my phone was creating a nandroid, so i couldn't test it :)

I'll test it and report back ! :)

plz reply ASAP coz its 12:30AM here and im feeling sleepy.. it wd be gud if it works coz i can update the module right now :laugh:
    +1

Is it compatible with android 4.4 ?
    Because when i use lockscreen album cover in kitkat, the cover is blurry, and as i can see, with your module the quality is quiet good :)

wait a min.. ill give u an apk for that.. can u try and report back??

EDIT : attached the apk for kitkat