Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Battery Theming Playground for XXHDPI Devices
TW ODEX and DEODEX
Note 3, S4, Mega

Please test this module on both charging and discharging mode and give me your feedback, so I would add more battery sets

Declaration
This mod was firstly started on Samsung Galaxy Note community as flashable pack for odex and deodex roms here and then switched to xposed version for convenient implementation and variety of choices. Sadly it didn't support xxhdpi devices dute to layout difference but good news is that I decided to make a thread to support xxhdpi devices too. Thanks

OK let's Begin.

Here is initial module to see how would it go:

p4f.gif

TachoBattery 3Quater (xxhdpi): Download here
Edit: Well tested and it seems working as it should.
How to use this module
  • you need to be on rooted phone
  • Install this module as a normal app,
  • Go to Xposed Framework, enable it and reboot your phone
  • Just make sure only one battery module is enabled If you have several sets.

How to install Xposed Framework
  1. Download XposedInstaller.apk from here and install it
  2. Launch the Xposed Installer, click on "Install/Update and give root permission"
  3. Reboot
  4. Done!

Credit:
Big tahnks to @OlliG for his magical tools, The Rom Fumbler
@rovo89 for Xposed Installer
@dully79 for his tutorial
@not-i for his support and passing me his deodex SystemUI.apk file

Last edited:

BDR456

Nov 24, 2010
Longwood
@kmokhtar79
Cool to see you over here. I'm using your modified xQuicksettings module on my N3 and it works flawless.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Kamy

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Last edited:
Reactions: BDR456

supers2k

Dec 25, 2008
Chino Hills, Calif
I can't get this working. It's installed I reboot and nothing changes. I'm on att if it matters. :eek:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381697487551.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381697487551.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 607
  • uploadfromtaptalk1381697540656.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381697540656.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 595

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
Dude you are the man, I really want the Zoopa Circle, zoopa Guage, zoopa 3 quater, the multi color ones you know as the battery gets lower it changes instead of one solid color. Those are my fav ones

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
Well this battery is not working for my phone. The module is installed and Enabled, however after reboot it's not working

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
It looks great, but the only reason keeping me from installing it is that it does not show percentage when charging...

It's quite obvious that it shouldn't show percentage while charging, it only blinks the percent once and then showing the charging icon.

Well this battery is not working for my phone. The module is installed and Enabled, however after reboot it's not working

Please drop your systemui and I would look at it.

Who else has problem with this module? Please test it in both charging and discharging mode and see if there is any issue. I do not have Note 3 so cannot test it. Waiting for your feedback coz I am going to update this thread soon if there is no problem.

Last edited:

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
It's quite obvious that it shouldn't show percentage while charging, it only blinks the percent once and then showing the charging icon.

Please drop your systemui and I would look at it.

Who else has problem with this module? Please test it in both charging and discharging mode and see if there is any issue. I do not have Note 3 so cannot test it. Waiting for your feedback coz I am going to update this thread soon if there is no problem.

I am running Stock Deodexed by Jovy....Attached is my systemUI.apk as well as screen shot of xposed. I am running the latest from the official xposed page and not the T-Mobile themes and apps for the note 3.

Edit* it changes to the tacho battery while charging but not while unplugged. It's stock when unplugged

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-13-11-07-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-13-11-07-08.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 199
  • SystemUI.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
I am running Stock Deodexed by Jovy....Attached is my systemUI.apk as well as screen shot of xposed. I am running the latest from the official xposed page and not the T-Mobile themes and apps for the note 3.

Edit* it changes to the tacho battery while charging but not while unplugged. It's stock when unplugged

Please try uninstall, re-download and install it again. I uploaded the battery module twice, maybe you got bad download.

bdorr1105

Sep 6, 2008
Please try uninstall, re-download and install it again. I uploaded the battery module twice, maybe you got bad download.

I did what you said still a no go. Only shows up during charging

Attachments

• 1381739834162.jpg
    1381739834162.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 167

TEKHD

Inactive Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
What about cleaning battery cache?

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Why is obvious it should not show percentage?

Since the gift image posted on 1st post does not show percentage when charging... So is obvious anyone could asume it does not show percentage while charging... Now... It shows percentage then?

Last edited:
Reactions: cwalker0906

Kamy

Aug 29, 2012
Beijing
Why is obvious it should not show percentage?
Since the gift image posted on 1st post does not show percentage when charging... So is obvious anyone could asume it does not show percentage while charging... Now... It shows percentage then?
The gif is just for presentation and is not supposed to be as on the phone, I made it using photoshop i.e. 100-0 is discharging and charging mode is animated without any number, just charge icon.

Reactions: not-i
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Battery Theming Playground for XXHDPI Devices
    TW ODEX and DEODEX
    Note 3, S4, Mega

Please test this module on both charging and discharging mode and give me your feedback, so I would add more battery sets

Declaration
    This mod was firstly started on Samsung Galaxy Note community as flashable pack for odex and deodex roms here and then switched to xposed version for convenient implementation and variety of choices. Sadly it didn't support xxhdpi devices dute to layout difference but good news is that I decided to make a thread to support xxhdpi devices too. Thanks

OK let's Begin.

Here is initial module to see how would it go:

p4f.gif

TachoBattery 3Quater (xxhdpi): Download here
    Edit: Well tested and it seems working as it should.
    How to use this module
    • you need to be on rooted phone
    • Install this module as a normal app,
    • Go to Xposed Framework, enable it and reboot your phone
    • Just make sure only one battery module is enabled If you have several sets.

How to install Xposed Framework
    1. Download XposedInstaller.apk from here and install it
    2. Launch the Xposed Installer, click on "Install/Update and give root permission"
    3. Reboot
    4. Done!

Credit:
    Big tahnks to @OlliG for his magical tools, The Rom Fumbler
    @rovo89 for Xposed Installer
    @dully79 for his tutorial
    @not-i for his support and passing me his deodex SystemUI.apk file
    Working fine thanks

gezuha2u.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free
    @kmokhtar79
    Cool to see you over here. I'm using your modified xQuicksettings module on my N3 and it works flawless.

Working fine thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk now Free

@kmokhtar79

Thanks guys for testing, I would make more battery sets and update the thread soon.
    Thanks guys for testing, I would more battery sets and update the thread soon.

Would be great to see the xQuicksettings module updated with more themes. I put it on everyone's phone.