Xposed edge (pro)

Search This thread

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
I got a Poco X3 NFC with Android 10. Now, used setup the back button long press for last app. And long press home to sleep.

That doesn't work anymore. No function when I long press those buttons. Is there anything I could do make it work?

Another thing is gestures on fingerprint sensor doesn't work as well. I used them to expand notifications and sleep device.
Nobody? Can't believe I'm the only one who want to remap buttons.

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Remapping volume buttons work fine for me on my pixel 4a
Good to know. On oreo 8.1 I used the fingerprint sensor to expand notifications and put the phone to sleep. That doesn't work anymore. Xposed edge pro doesn't recognize that button. Also the navbar buttons. For instance long press back button to switch to last app.

But I guess it's not xposed edge fault. It has something to do with Android 10.

Juansegovia20

Oct 21, 2013
Good to know. On oreo 8.1 I used the fingerprint sensor to expand notifications and put the phone to sleep. That doesn't work anymore. Xposed edge pro doesn't recognize that button. Also the navbar buttons. For instance long press back button to switch to last app.

But I guess it's not xposed edge fault. It has something to do with Android 10.
Is there a reason you don't want to achieve the same with gestures?

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
Tasker is too advanced for someone like me, but I would love to learn

It's advanced for me too. But after a while you get a idea how to realize projects. Then it starts to make fun. The cool thing is, xposed edge pro has access to every task. So you can make shortcuts to a certain task and run it by swipe or using pies or whatever. Really amazing.

If Yiu want to spend some time, watch some tutorials. The developer of Tasker has plenty of tutorials. Some simple tasks which helps you to get the understanding how Tasker works.

Reactions: Juansegovia20

Juansegovia20

Oct 21, 2013
It's advanced for me too. But after a while you get a idea how to realize projects. Then it starts to make fun. The cool thing is, xposed edge pro has access to every task. So you can make shortcuts to a certain task and run it by swipe or using pies or whatever. Really amazing.

If Yiu want to spend some time, watch some tutorials. The developer of Tasker has plenty of tutorials. Some simple tasks which helps you to get the understanding how Tasker works.
Did you figure out how to use the gestures instead of remapping?

patrickneil

Jun 18, 2011
This is what I added to the list and everything is working fine:

Xposed Edge
Android System
SystemUI

I'm having a ton of trouble with Xposed Edge saying "Module not activated yet" on my Samsung S10 with the latest Magisk, Riru, and either Lsposed or EdXposed. I'm still on Android 10 (OneUI 2.5) with Magisk 22.0, Riru 23.6, EdXposed v0.5.2.2_4683 or Lsposed v0.5.4.1_5175, with Xposed edge 6.0.4, all of which I believe is current, same results with both YAHFA and Sandhook. I'm posting for help because it did work before the latest round of Magisk and Riru updates in December, and maybe I should have posted then, but I just assumed one of the updates would fix it by now.

I should also mention that in Lsposed I just have System Framework and System UI checked off as the module's scope, not sure what else there is that I should be including.

cameronkelley28

Dec 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S10
I'm having a ton of trouble with Xposed Edge saying "Module not activated yet" on my Samsung S10
I'm using an S10 with One UI 2.5 as well and was able to get it working with LSposed (I'm assuming newer EdXposed would be the same)
I was having issues before as well, and it turns out SELinux enforcing was the issue on mine. After installing a Magisk module to set it to permissive, Xposed Edge loaded fine.

With newer Riru/EdXposed/LSposed changes to how preferences are stored, Xposed Edge always failed to load due to some error regarding permissions or finding preferences (can't remember the exact error)
After seeing a post about deleting a file related to sepolicy, decided to try it in permissive and it worked.
Obviously permissive is not recommended for security reasons, but it's a temporary solution until I have time to try some more things.

SELinux permissive module:

One UI 2.5 - Ambasadii ROM v2.2
Cruel Kernel v3.10
Magisk v22
Riru v23.6
LSposed v1.0.2
Xposed Edge v6.0.4

LSposed Scope:
System Framework
SystemUI

Reactions: patrickneil

vivalasven

Nov 3, 2011
Ruhr Valley
Out of the sudden the app stoped working today. Everytime I start I get the prompt that module isn't activated. Xposed is running well and all other modules are working. Reinstall etc doesn't work for me. Don't know what I can do anymore....

Joynaruto

Nov 4, 2015
上海
Hi, I couldn't active the app after I updated edxposed 4683.
I tried both blacklist mode and whitelist mode, but both failed.
All other modules goes well, please help me @[email protected]
phone : google pixel 4 XL
android version :11
magisk:21.4
xposed:edxposed 4683(YAHFA); edxposed manager 4.6.2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all. I'm having a curious issue with app states on and off that I also can replicate with Automate, so it unlikely unique to XposedEdge, but I'm curious to understand how best to troubleshoot.

Briefly, I have Google pay set up so when it is opened, NFC turns on, when the app is closed, NFC turns off. However, when the app launches, it executes both actions! I tested this with for both app open and app closed states assigned to toast messages (on and off, respectively) and indeed, when I launch the app, both toasts are displayed.

Now this behaviour doesn't occur when location services are used a toggle curiously and as mentioned, I have used other automated apps (namely Automate) with the same result.

What could it be in my setup that causes these issues and how might I troubleshoot??

My phone is S10 ( SM-G973F), oneui version 2.1, Android 10, magisks 22.1, EdXposed v0.5.2.2_468-master_4683 (YAHFA)

Thanks
    Possibly because Google Play Services are being open at the same moment and GPay is being closed. I think I've experienced something similiar, although Im not 100% sure

EDIT: try to set these NFC turned on on Google Play Services got focus, and turned off when lost focus. It may work
    Possibly because Google Play Services are being open at the same moment and GPay is being closed. I think I've experienced something similiar, although Im not 100% sure

EDIT: try to set these NFC turned on on Google Play Services got focus, and turned off when lost focus. It may work
    Thank you I'll try this and report back

Edit: yes that works thank you, certainly is a suitable workaround for now
    This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
    - Edge gestures.
    - Keys.
    - Pie.
    - Shortcut panel.
    - Side bar.
    - Schedule(alarm).
    - App state.
    - More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
    - Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
    - Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
    - Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
    - Rotation control.
    - Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
    - Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
    - Edit: copy, paste...
    - Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
    - Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
    - Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
    - Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
    - Input gesture, key event, text...
    - Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
    - Floating widget.
    - Pie.
    - Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
    - Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
    - Pen: draw on the top of screen.
    - Notification, speech, toast.
    - Screen filter, torch.
    - Shell command.
    - Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
    - Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
    pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
    https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
    Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?

So..... It is not that.

We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
    But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).

If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.

I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.

Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
    https://www.xda-developers.com/android-oreo-october-version-distribution/

Sorry, I can not access the Google play developer console yesterday. I found the problem now. Thank you.
    ...After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
    I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations.
    Can you please explain what is gesture pointer, and how to use it?
    Gesture pointer is a tool that simulates finger touches on the distant parts of the screen. It is especially useful when you don't have one handed mode in your ROM. You can activate it through "Gestures" feature and trigger for example by swiping from the bottom edge of the screen. Take a look on the screenshot I attached :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
    Great module

Edit
    I'm unable to get pie working

Pie only for gesture double tap or long press, and do not raise up your finger.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone