Xposed edge (pro)

Search This thread

megatron_lives

May 6, 2016
LG G5
Samsung Galaxy S10
Hi all. I'm having a curious issue with app states on and off that I also can replicate with Automate, so it unlikely unique to XposedEdge, but I'm curious to understand how best to troubleshoot.

Briefly, I have Google pay set up so when it is opened, NFC turns on, when the app is closed, NFC turns off. However, when the app launches, it executes both actions! I tested this with for both app open and app closed states assigned to toast messages (on and off, respectively) and indeed, when I launch the app, both toasts are displayed.

Now this behaviour doesn't occur when location services are used a toggle curiously and as mentioned, I have used other automated apps (namely Automate) with the same result.

What could it be in my setup that causes these issues and how might I troubleshoot??

My phone is S10 ( SM-G973F), oneui version 2.1, Android 10, magisks 22.1, EdXposed v0.5.2.2_468-master_4683 (YAHFA)

Thanks

Lord Sithek

Hi all. I'm having a curious issue with app states on and off that I also can replicate with Automate, so it unlikely unique to XposedEdge, but I'm curious to understand how best to troubleshoot.

Briefly, I have Google pay set up so when it is opened, NFC turns on, when the app is closed, NFC turns off. However, when the app launches, it executes both actions! I tested this with for both app open and app closed states assigned to toast messages (on and off, respectively) and indeed, when I launch the app, both toasts are displayed.

Now this behaviour doesn't occur when location services are used a toggle curiously and as mentioned, I have used other automated apps (namely Automate) with the same result.

What could it be in my setup that causes these issues and how might I troubleshoot??

My phone is S10 ( SM-G973F), oneui version 2.1, Android 10, magisks 22.1, EdXposed v0.5.2.2_468-master_4683 (YAHFA)

Thanks
Possibly because Google Play Services are being open at the same moment and GPay is being closed. I think I've experienced something similiar, although Im not 100% sure

EDIT: try to set these NFC turned on on Google Play Services got focus, and turned off when lost focus. It may work

Last edited:

megatron_lives

May 6, 2016
LG G5
Samsung Galaxy S10
Possibly because Google Play Services are being open at the same moment and GPay is being closed. I think I've experienced something similiar, although Im not 100% sure

EDIT: try to set these NFC turned on on Google Play Services got focus, and turned off when lost focus. It may work
Thank you I'll try this and report back

Edit: yes that works thank you, certainly is a suitable workaround for now

ezzony

Jul 4, 2012
Dublin
LG V20
Is there a way to make the slide adjust bar for brightness and volume a bit thinner.

I just moved from a stock pie to lineage but on lineageOS the slide bars are thicker, too thick. I'm made them transparanet for now.

I've changed the dpi in gereral to that of stock rom but didn't make any difference.

edit2: changing the edge width, edge height, in preference doens't change the visuals, just the touch area I suppose.

edit: Feature Request

I like the Shortut panel for toggles. I think it would be useful to have some info on it, like time, date, battery percentage. And maybe change the background to a custom image.

pootler

Nov 30, 2018
Hello,
I wonder if someone more experienced can help me here :)
I am trying to use xposed edge commands to create a very simple car launcher.
I can assign a key to launch my navigation app- fine.
I then want to be able to either

1) activate split screen with navigation and another music/radio app
The only results I have got are to activate split screen , with the navigation app going right to the edge of the screen, and any second app having to be chosen from the left.
I want the screen to be 50/50 shared , and the additional app ( be it music or radio) to be the focused app. Basically I want to be able to change songs/radio stations whilst the map is still being viewed.
I then want to be able to exit this format back to the map full screen

2) alternatively, I am having no luck launching a floating radio/music widget, which would enable me to change tracks/stations when in view. I would then like to quit the widget back to the full screen map

I am doing this on a NEXUS 10, running a custom android 9 ROM.

Many Thanks in advance

Pootler

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
Has anyone got the clipboard working on A11 with lsposed? As in the clipboard stores the entries, but I'm unable to paste the contents.

I've got system framework and systemui enabled in scope.

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
I'm having issues getting icons for tasker tasks to show up on sidebar. I allowed tasker in module scope, and the icons appeared on next boot, but have since disappeared again. Selecting the icon manually doesn't have any effect either. Android 11.

Also, some explanation of how variables work within xposed edge, and how / whether they can be passed between tasker, klwp etc, and back again would be really appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: pratyush28

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
000-01:20:24.966 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/user_de/0/com.jozein.xedgepro/icons/60ac3285.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
000-01:20:24.967 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/user_de/0/com.jozein.xedgepro/icons/60a0e2de.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
000-01:20:24.969 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/user_de/0/com.jozein.xedgepro/icons/60ac3298.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
000-01:20:24.969 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/user_de/0/com.jozein.xedgepro/icons/60a0e347.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
000-01:20:28.164 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/user_de/0/com.jozein.xedgepro/icons/60ac326b.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
000-01:20:28.165 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/user_de/0/com.jozein.xedgepro/icons/60a0e2c8.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
000-01:20:28.174 java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/user_de/0/com.jozein.xedgepro/icons/60ac3285.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)

Seems to be a permissions issue

Edit - working now

Last edited:

Xionghizi001

Feb 18, 2018
Report an old problem for my device .
The notifition of Xedge disappeared in a time which I don't know, and when I turned on "stay awake" or some operation which have risk to damage my device, it isn't display notifications at all.
If you want to get logs, please forward me.

shanzeyechuan

Jun 10, 2021
I've been having an exception lately.I don't know how to deal with this problem exception.It's described like this"java.lang.runtimeException:Muti-action not exists"

Attachments

• runtimeException.jpg
    runtimeException.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 10

fengmubai

Mar 16, 2018
Google Pixel 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
- Edge gestures.
- Keys.
- Pie.
- Shortcut panel.
- Side bar.
- Schedule(alarm).
- App state.
- More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
- Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
- Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
- Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
- Rotation control.
- Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
- Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
- Edit: copy, paste...
- Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
- Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
- Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
- Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
- Input gesture, key event, text...
- Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
- Floating widget.
- Pie.
- Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
- Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
- Pen: draw on the top of screen.
- Notification, speech, toast.
- Screen filter, torch.
- Shell command.
- Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
- Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
[Feature Request] Intercept the keys added manully in Game mod

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm having issues getting icons for tasker tasks to show up on sidebar. I allowed tasker in module scope, and the icons appeared on next boot, but have since disappeared again. Selecting the icon manually doesn't have any effect either. Android 11.

Also, some explanation of how variables work within xposed edge, and how / whether they can be passed between tasker, klwp etc, and back again would be really appreciated.
    This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
    - Edge gestures.
    - Keys.
    - Pie.
    - Shortcut panel.
    - Side bar.
    - Schedule(alarm).
    - App state.
    - More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
    - Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
    - Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
    - Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
    - Rotation control.
    - Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
    - Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
    - Edit: copy, paste...
    - Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
    - Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
    - Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
    - Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
    - Input gesture, key event, text...
    - Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
    - Floating widget.
    - Pie.
    - Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
    - Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
    - Pen: draw on the top of screen.
    - Notification, speech, toast.
    - Screen filter, torch.
    - Shell command.
    - Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
    - Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
    pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
    https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
    Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?

So..... It is not that.

We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
    But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).

If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.

I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.

Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
    https://www.xda-developers.com/android-oreo-october-version-distribution/

Sorry, I can not access the Google play developer console yesterday. I found the problem now. Thank you.
    ...After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
    I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations.
    Can you please explain what is gesture pointer, and how to use it?
    Gesture pointer is a tool that simulates finger touches on the distant parts of the screen. It is especially useful when you don't have one handed mode in your ROM. You can activate it through "Gestures" feature and trigger for example by swiping from the bottom edge of the screen. Take a look on the screenshot I attached :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
    Great module

Edit
    I'm unable to get pie working

Pie only for gesture double tap or long press, and do not raise up your finger.