Possibly because Google Play Services are being open at the same moment and GPay is being closed. I think I've experienced something similiar, although Im not 100% sureHi all. I'm having a curious issue with app states on and off that I also can replicate with Automate, so it unlikely unique to XposedEdge, but I'm curious to understand how best to troubleshoot.
Briefly, I have Google pay set up so when it is opened, NFC turns on, when the app is closed, NFC turns off. However, when the app launches, it executes both actions! I tested this with for both app open and app closed states assigned to toast messages (on and off, respectively) and indeed, when I launch the app, both toasts are displayed.
Now this behaviour doesn't occur when location services are used a toggle curiously and as mentioned, I have used other automated apps (namely Automate) with the same result.
What could it be in my setup that causes these issues and how might I troubleshoot??
My phone is S10 ( SM-G973F), oneui version 2.1, Android 10, magisks 22.1, EdXposed v0.5.2.2_468-master_4683 (YAHFA)
Thank you I'll try this and report backPossibly because Google Play Services are being open at the same moment and GPay is being closed. I think I've experienced something similiar, although Im not 100% sure
EDIT: try to set these NFC turned on on Google Play Services got focus, and turned off when lost focus. It may work
[Feature Request] Intercept the keys added manully in Game modThis module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.
- Edge gestures.
- Shortcut panel.
- Side bar.
- App state.
- More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...
- Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
- Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
- Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
- Rotation control.
- Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
- Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
- Edit: copy, paste...
- Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
- Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
- Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
- Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
- Input gesture, key event, text...
- Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
- Floating widget.
- Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
- Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
- Pen: draw on the top of screen.
- Notification, speech, toast.
- Screen filter, torch.
- Shell command.
- Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
- Multi action, saved multi action.
Sorry for my bad English.
Google play store link:
pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro
Xposed repository link:
Help me translate:
Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?
So..... It is not that.
We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).
If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.
I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.
Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations....After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
Gesture pointer is a tool that simulates finger touches on the distant parts of the screen. It is especially useful when you don't have one handed mode in your ROM. You can activate it through "Gestures" feature and trigger for example by swiping from the bottom edge of the screen. Take a look on the screenshot I attachedCan you please explain what is gesture pointer, and how to use it?