Search This thread

Dead-neM

Jan 23, 2013
France
Thank you, makes sense

May i ask which font you are using?
Always happy to help.
Yes of course. It's "Linotte" font
I use a version made for android by an old magisk module. The new magisk "font changer" module have a linotte font but didn't fit my screen well.

I can make a magisk module with this font for you if you want. You'll have to select the default font to make it work if you can choose different font in android settings

AlcatrazBlaze

Dec 7, 2018
Always happy to help.
Yes of course. It's "Linotte" font
I use a version made for android by an old magisk module. The new magisk "font changer" module have a linotte font but didn't fit my screen well.

I can make a magisk module with this font for you if you want. You'll have to select the default font to make it work if you can choose different font in android settings
If you could do that, that would be amazing!

sachin karinki

Oct 14, 2016
#Bug
Enabling Torch QS tile is causing device reboot.
Roms : Derpfest , Ancient OS
Android Version : 12
Device : Poco X3 Pro
Magisk Stable & zygisk, Lsposed latest Please refer the logs and provide update for fix.

Attachments

• 20211228_075211~01.jpg
    20211228_075211~01.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 21
  • LSPosed_2021-12-28T04_08_39.857.zip
    32 KB · Views: 8
  • Xposed Edge .txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 6

Kellwa

Jan 16, 2013
Hi
if anyone can help please
i would like to use Xposed Edge to make a QS Tile to toggle Haptic Feedback on and off
i know the Terminal code for that, but i would like to use the Conditional Action to check if it on or off already, then i can switch it using the code

anyone know the Variable i can use for that, or if there is another way to get the toggle ?
Thank you in advance.

Full House

Aug 25, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hi guys i'm on OneUi4, when i set an activity on a quick settings tile, when i tap it doesn't open the activity directly,i have to manually close the quick settings panel, has anyone had the same problem?

Peter1212

Apr 19, 2014
Got two questions.
I was wondering to set a quick setting tile for wifi adb with a fixed port using the shell commands. I can do that to set the port and start the adb successfully but the problem is to stop it I have to have another toggle.
Could it be a possibility to be able to also make the qs tiles as toggles with two activities? Sort of like conditionals.

Secondly, my rom has a Smart Pixels feature. Trying to find a activity for it to quickly toggle it on and off but couldn't find anything. If anyone's aware of it and perhaps could shed some light or know some sort of workaround would be cool.

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2
Got two questions.
I was wondering to set a quick setting tile for wifi adb with a fixed port using the shell commands. I can do that to set the port and start the adb successfully but the problem is to stop it I have to have another toggle.
Could it be a possibility to be able to also make the qs tiles as toggles with two activities? Sort of like conditionals.

Secondly, my rom has a Smart Pixels feature. Trying to find a activity for it to quickly toggle it on and off but couldn't find anything. If anyone's aware of it and perhaps could shed some light or know some sort of workaround would be cool.
If you have Tasker, you could problably set a variable to recognize when the wifi adb is on and when is off

As for Smart Pixels, have you tried to find an activity using an activity launcher app, like this one? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.szalkowski.activitylauncher&hl=pl&gl=US

Reactions: pratyush28

Peter1212

Apr 19, 2014
If you have Tasker, you could problably set a variable to recognize when the wifi adb is on and when is off

As for Smart Pixels, have you tried to find an activity using an activity launcher app, like this one? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.szalkowski.activitylauncher&hl=pl&gl=US
I have read about tasker a bit but was trying to avoid that really. I don't remember but in the past pre-q custom Roms I had used a couple of them came with the ability to turn on adb and even set a port for it manually. I thought this was the same thing in Debugging Quick Tiles (under developers settings) but apparently it's just A11 thing and the random port thing is pretty annoying.

For smart pixels, I just tried that app. It shows exactly the same activities though but I did try and search but nothing really came up for smart pixels apparently.

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2
I have read about tasker a bit but was trying to avoid that really. I don't remember but in the past pre-q custom Roms I had used a couple of them came with the ability to turn on adb and even set a port for it manually. I thought this was the same thing in Debugging Quick Tiles (under developers settings) but apparently it's just A11 thing and the random port thing is pretty annoying.

For smart pixels, I just tried that app. It shows exactly the same activities though but I did try and search but nothing really came up for smart pixels apparently.
Well, Tasker is the most profitable app I've ever bought on Play Store, in combination with Xposed Edge even more powerful. Requires some time to learn, but basics aren't that difficult to comprehend (and many good tutorials on YouTube available), and possibilites are endless. Please consider ;)

Concerning Smart Pixels, I'm curious if you could try to change system settings by shell command like this:
Code:
settings put system smart_pixels_enable 1
(0 at the end to disable)

Peter1212

Apr 19, 2014
Concerning Smart Pixels, I'm curious if you could try to change system settings by shell command like this:
Code:
settings put system smart_pixels_enable 1
(0 at the end to disable)
I never consider that but that works via terminal. Now to the point of turning it into a single action as a toggle. Thought with the conditions I could do something but apparently the conditions are all predefined and you can't do much there.

Reactions: Lord Sithek

Lord Sithek

Dec 19, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Huawei Watch 2
I never consider that but that works via terminal. Now to the point of turning it into a single action as a toggle. Thought with the conditions I could do something but apparently the conditions are all predefined and you can't do much there.
Good, so it works! You could definietly do it with Tasker :LOL: In the Xposed Edge there are variables too, but unfortunately Im not familiar how they work in this app

Reactions: Peter1212

nickelnine

Sep 24, 2013
HTC One (M8)
LG G5
I'm not sure about the English name of it. I'm French and the translation for it is not even a word by word one.

I attached a screenshot. The icon and name can also change depending on rom. But it should be the recommanded app to enable by LSPosed.
Hi. I'm running Android 11 on Pixel 5, LSPosed with recommend System Framework enabled only and gesture with screen off do not work. Do those work for you? In particular, I want to wake up device with swipe or double tap.

rypz79

Apr 27, 2013
Ramat-Gan
Hi,

Back Key->Long press->kill foreground app doesn't work.
EdgePro v7.0.1, SM-N975F, A12, LSPosed 1.6.5(6311) Zygisk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-154740_Xposed edge pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20220117-154740_Xposed edge pro.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 25
  • logs.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1jkan

elswerky

Dec 11, 2015
Realme 2 pro
Is there a way to add nearby share as a quick toggle via Xposed edge ??

As some Chinese roms doesn't have nearby share feature in quick toggles

Also if it is possible to make.quick settings tile take icon.of specified app

Hope soemtome telle.if I can add nearby share tile to quick settings via Xposed edge (pro )

Thx

nik_33

Feb 12, 2022
Why is there no interception of the "Power" button in this application, what is such a danger that it could not be done, it's just nonsense, there were applications such as Xposed Additions and the button was perfectly intercepted and no one died from this)

Reactions: I_hacker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
    - Edge gestures.
    - Keys.
    - Pie.
    - Shortcut panel.
    - Side bar.
    - Schedule(alarm).
    - App state.
    - More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
    - Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
    - Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
    - Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
    - Rotation control.
    - Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
    - Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
    - Edit: copy, paste...
    - Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
    - Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
    - Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
    - Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
    - Input gesture, key event, text...
    - Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
    - Floating widget.
    - Pie.
    - Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
    - Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
    - Pen: draw on the top of screen.
    - Notification, speech, toast.
    - Screen filter, torch.
    - Shell command.
    - Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
    - Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
    pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
    https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
    Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?

So..... It is not that.

We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
    But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).

If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.

I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.

Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
    https://www.xda-developers.com/android-oreo-october-version-distribution/

Sorry, I can not access the Google play developer console yesterday. I found the problem now. Thank you.
    ...After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
    I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations.
    Can you please explain what is gesture pointer, and how to use it?
    Gesture pointer is a tool that simulates finger touches on the distant parts of the screen. It is especially useful when you don't have one handed mode in your ROM. You can activate it through "Gestures" feature and trigger for example by swiping from the bottom edge of the screen. Take a look on the screenshot I attached :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
    Great module

Edit
    I'm unable to get pie working

Pie only for gesture double tap or long press, and do not raise up your finger.