Xposed edge (pro)

Search This thread

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
xposed edge doesn't work on my poco f2 pro with lineageos 19.1 and zygisk.
The functions I assigned to the home, back and recent buttons don't work.

Reactions: basem55

basem55

Sep 21, 2017
Me too,
There is an LSPosed module ( Physical Button Master Control_4.3 ) , it can detect those buttons so it seems works. But For me i don't use it , because i think it can't send intent to my favorite app (Tasker).
So i use Tasker directly.

elswerky

Dec 11, 2015
Realme 2 pro
Can you please add alphabet for freezer as like in launchers
I find it too difficult to find in app in freezer especially if I have many frozen apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-14-04-10-08-453_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-14-04-10-08-453_com.android.chrome.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 21

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
Can you please add alphabet for freezer as like in launchers....difficult to find in app in freezer especially if I have many frozen apps
hi, i'd like to know if i can use my rom's (built-in, traditional) 3-button navigation bar along with gestures i set up using xposed edge. can you point me to some detailed how-to and/or instructional video to help me use xposed edge to it's full potential?

baibai21

Apr 11, 2015
Updated to the latest xposed edge pro, failed to inject gesture landscape mode, can't change brightness or volume using slide gesture in landscape mode. Already Clear data, reboot and reinstall still does nothing.

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
hi, i'd like to know if i can use my rom's (built-in, traditional) 3-button navigation bar along with gestures i set up using xposed edge. can you point me to some detailed how-to and/or instructional video to help me use xposed edge to it's full potential?
Sadly this thread is the best (only) resource available. You can set up trigger zones in the areas where the nav buttons are, then add swipe etc gestures for those areas, just make sure to leave "tap" (maybe double tap too) as default so the buttons will function normally

Reactions: m0han

Aberab

Jan 18, 2022
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xposed edge causing my phone to not have back swipe I can use the one that comes with this app but it's not as comfortable as one in the base That's only happens since the latest update. Any fix?

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
... set up trigger zones in the areas where the nav buttons are, then add swipe etc gestures for those areas, just make sure to leave "tap" (maybe double tap too) as default so the buttons will function normally
couldn't figure out how to do that. could you help with the steps?

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
In the gestures section, bottom left, bottom middle, bottom right positions will sit where the back / home / recents buttons are. You can then expand out for eg bottom right, then choose actions for tap, double tap, long press, swipe in x direction etc.

Depending on Android version, you probably want to leave long press, tap and double tap (if they do anything on your system natively eg long press on recents for split screen).

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
In the gestures section... you probably want to leave long press, tap and double tap if they do anything on your system natively...
I have done this. But, tbh, I was hoping I could retain the three button navbar for the 'taps' & 'long press' and use Exposed Edge for swipe gestures. I guess I can't have the best of both worlds. Or, is there a way for this to be achieved?

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
I have done this. But, tbh, I was hoping I could retain the three button navbar for the 'taps' & 'long press' and use Exposed Edge for swipe gestures. I guess I can't have the best of both worlds. Or, is there a way for this to be achieved?
Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant exactly that, leave it at default for the normal actions (tap long press etc) so xposed edge will ignore those inputs - and nav bar will function as normal, then add swipe actions for those zones. Also look into sub gestures if you need more trigger gestures (eg up then hold or up then right/ left / down)

filnirv

Mar 10, 2012
Hello
Many thanks for your great work
Any chance to add:
- image capture on Internet websites (like fooview)
- video recorder

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Edge pro updated today

Working good on Pixel 6 with LSPosed
    Sadly this thread is the best (only) resource available. You can set up trigger zones in the areas where the nav buttons are, then add swipe etc gestures for those areas, just make sure to leave "tap" (maybe double tap too) as default so the buttons will function normally
    In the gestures section, bottom left, bottom middle, bottom right positions will sit where the back / home / recents buttons are. You can then expand out for eg bottom right, then choose actions for tap, double tap, long press, swipe in x direction etc.

Depending on Android version, you probably want to leave long press, tap and double tap (if they do anything on your system natively eg long press on recents for split screen).
    Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant exactly that, leave it at default for the normal actions (tap long press etc) so xposed edge will ignore those inputs - and nav bar will function as normal, then add swipe actions for those zones. Also look into sub gestures if you need more trigger gestures (eg up then hold or up then right/ left / down)
    This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
    - Edge gestures.
    - Keys.
    - Pie.
    - Shortcut panel.
    - Side bar.
    - Schedule(alarm).
    - App state.
    - More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
    - Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
    - Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
    - Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
    - Rotation control.
    - Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
    - Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
    - Edit: copy, paste...
    - Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
    - Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
    - Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
    - Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
    - Input gesture, key event, text...
    - Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
    - Floating widget.
    - Pie.
    - Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
    - Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
    - Pen: draw on the top of screen.
    - Notification, speech, toast.
    - Screen filter, torch.
    - Shell command.
    - Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
    - Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
    pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
    https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
    Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?

So..... It is not that.

We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
    But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).

If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.

I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.

Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
    https://www.xda-developers.com/android-oreo-october-version-distribution/

Sorry, I can not access the Google play developer console yesterday. I found the problem now. Thank you.
    ...After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
    I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations.
    Can you please explain what is gesture pointer, and how to use it?
    Gesture pointer is a tool that simulates finger touches on the distant parts of the screen. It is especially useful when you don't have one handed mode in your ROM. You can activate it through "Gestures" feature and trigger for example by swiping from the bottom edge of the screen. Take a look on the screenshot I attached :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
    Great module

Edit
    I'm unable to get pie working

Pie only for gesture double tap or long press, and do not raise up your finger.