Xposed edge (pro)

Search This thread

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
I'm not sure, running that gets the magisk prompt for me. Are you running any extra root hiding stuff that might prevent xposed edge from seeing root somehow?

VanGray

Sep 17, 2021
I did not ask for tutorial, i know all that
I asked about the comand
I want to know where i can find more keyevent if there is a list somewhere ...
Screenshot_20220925-171501_Xposed_edge_pro.png
You can find a list of Keyevent in Inject Key Event (if it's what you're looking for)

Last edited:

VanGray

Sep 17, 2021
Anyone managed to make commands work on revoking permissions? I'd like to try a thing: revoking internet permission for an app when it is not focused / not used.

So far, I've tried this in command line, for example for the app Bromite but nothing works :

su pm revoke org.bromite.bromite android.permission.INTERNET

Am I missing something? Is it the wrong command? What should be the correct command?

Screenshot_20220925-173514_Settings.png

purgy

Aug 29, 2013
Sydney
has anyone got the "force hide navigation bar" work on latest patch of pixel 3a? It seemed fine after I flashed the ota, then when I installed the play services update and rebooted, the navigation bar came back, and I can't get rid of it.

ZeA_Quin

Jun 6, 2020
It seems that hide status bar does not work with boot trigger, you have to manually hide the status bar everytime you boot. Does has a solution to this?

Jinnn92

Aug 24, 2014
OnePlus 6
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to make a shortcut to an app, but one that would invoke the app state from the memory?
I don't know if that's the right description, but I have swipe down on one of the edges to open a music player, but when I already have it playing a song and I use that gesture it goes to the start screen instead of following when I left off.
I'm not programmer magician, but I guess there may be some way, like, I don't know, exporting the activity with shell command or a broadcast?

ffuser1

Feb 1, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note II
HTC 10
Hey guys. Does anyone know how to make a shortcut to an app, but one that would invoke the app state from the memory?
I don't know if that's the right description, but I have swipe down on one of the edges to open a music player, but when I already have it playing a song and I use that gesture it goes to the start screen instead of following when I left off.
I'm not programmer magician, but I guess there may be some way, like, I don't know, exporting the activity with shell command or a broadcast?
You can have the shortcut be to an activity (if there is an activity that gets you to the screen that you want). If there isn't an activity, can't get to whatever screen you want afaik

Jinnn92

Aug 24, 2014
OnePlus 6
Would you mind sharing how you achieved what you set out to as stated in your post above? I'm keen to get this working. Guys, any help would be appreciated.
Hey, I'm not sure, just install that app and try launching any activity remotely resembling anything that may be connected to volume panel (check setting to allow root access, that may help as well)

I don't know if there's GravityBox for 13, my version has auto expanded volume panel.
But newer versions of Android made Xposed much less potent than it used to be, less functional and just dumbed down so I refuse to update lol.

Reactions: m0han

kenji_2322

Aug 23, 2018
@jozein with android 12L and Android 13 , using the "Freezer Drawe" and launching app through it and when closing the app , the app does not get disabled automatically. I have to manually open App Manager and disable the app.

beeshyams

Dec 29, 2014
Bangalore
@jozein with android 12L and Android 13 , using the "Freezer Drawe" and launching app through it and when closing the app , the app does not get disabled automatically. I have to manually open App Manager and disable the app.
Are you sure you meant 13?

It doesn't work at all on 13 as you can see from several posts here. If you did get it working, please share how. TIA

kenji_2322

Aug 23, 2018
Very strange. I am on Pixel 4a, Android 13 and it doesn't run at all... Others have also reported as not working on 13 (scroll last few pages)... You are the first to report it working on 13
yes like its not perfect for me too, living with the bugs ... just the thing i reported was more important to me , so thats why reported that part..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    None of the Keys are working under Samsung S21 Ultra A13
    Is the Pie feature working for any of you in A12.1?

I have the 8.0.1 app with LSPosed and System Framework enabled on OnePlus 8T running LineageOS 19.1, but whenever I press the edge of the screen, no menu appears.

In previous LineageOS 18.1 (A11) it worked like a charm.
    Can I use swipe and swipe hold at the same time? Such as swipe for return and swipe holding for recent apps.
    Yes, just set a multi-gesture, then set it up from there
    Same here, and wondering if there are just few people are experiencing this
    Yes, bugs were to be expected and even announced by the dev on the latest changelog on PS.
    i have the same problem with my S21, the module was installed automatically and seems to work fine
    any ideas?
    Can you add them manually?
    Keys > add then go from there.
    This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
    - Edge gestures.
    - Keys.
    - Pie.
    - Shortcut panel.
    - Side bar.
    - Schedule(alarm).
    - App state.
    - More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
    - Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
    - Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
    - Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
    - Rotation control.
    - Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
    - Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
    - Edit: copy, paste...
    - Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
    - Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
    - Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
    - Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
    - Input gesture, key event, text...
    - Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
    - Floating widget.
    - Pie.
    - Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
    - Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
    - Pen: draw on the top of screen.
    - Notification, speech, toast.
    - Screen filter, torch.
    - Shell command.
    - Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
    - Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
    pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
    https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
    Guys, support for Android 13 added!

Changelog:
    - Add support for android T.
    - Removed permission QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES.
    - Upgrade target SDK to 31.
    - More supports for workspace/multi app.
    - Less grayed icon.
    - Bug fixes and other optimizes.
    - New bugs.

Unfortunately, permission QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES removed due to Google requirements, may result in unexpected things I think...
    Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?

So..... It is not that.

We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
    But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).

If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.

I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.

Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
    https://www.xda-developers.com/android-oreo-october-version-distribution/

Sorry, I can not access the Google play developer console yesterday. I found the problem now. Thank you.
    ...After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
    I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations.
    Great module

Edit
    I'm unable to get pie working

Pie only for gesture double tap or long press, and do not raise up your finger.