Xposed edge (pro)

Search This thread

VanGray

Sep 17, 2021
I'm using 8.0.1. Did you mistype or are you intentionally on an older version?
Otherwise, I'm not sure which information else could be helpful, since there's no log entry related to the issue. What I didn't mention so far is that I'm using a Shift6mq, default OS.
I'm really on older version. I'm using 7.0.1 on A10, 7.1 on A12 and 8. 0.1 on A13.

For some reason, on 7.1 on A10 for example, wifi toggle didn't work when I schedule it. On A12, clicking on flashlight make my phone reboot.

In my case, each exposed edge version works as intended on each android version. That's why I'm suggesting you might try to downgrade.

Fabian R�ling

Feb 13, 2014
I'm really on older version. I'm using 7.0.1 on A10, 7.1 on A12 and 8. 0.1 on A13.

For some reason, on 7.1 on A10 for example, wifi toggle didn't work when I schedule it. On A12, clicking on flashlight make my phone reboot.

In my case, each exposed edge version works as intended on each android version. That's why I'm suggesting you might try to downgrade.
I just wanted to try that, but I can't find it. Google Play store always just has the latest version, XPosed only has the non-paid version up to 5.6.1 (from 2020) and I don't see a GitHub or similar link anywhere.

Fabian R�ling

Feb 13, 2014
Another issue: "Slide adjust" seems to not work with conditions. I set this as the left and right swipe actions on the bottom screen edge:

if (!((Trainyard Express focused) || ((Landscape) && (Firefox focused)))) { Default } else { Slide adjust Screen filter alpha }

Without that condition, it works fine, but with it, nothing happens.

drfranz

Apr 10, 2012
Not working here (neither gestures nor keys):
Z Fold4, A13 (tried on both BVK3 and BVKC), Magisk 25.2, newest LSPosed (zygisk) and Xposed edge pro from the Play Store.

Everything working flawlessly on A12, which I've reverted back to as Xposed edge pro is too important to me. A solution would be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: draroka

draroka

Not working here (neither gestures nor keys):
Z Fold4, A13 (tried on both BVK3 and BVKC), Magisk 25.2, newest LSPosed (zygisk) and Xposed edge pro from the Play Store.

Everything working flawlessly on A12, which I've reverted back to as Xposed edge pro is too important to me. A solution would be highly appreciated.
I'm also waiting for a solution on A13.

Reactions: drfranz

laid1995

Aug 27, 2016
Apps & Games
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm on PPUI A13. Everything works just fine at first but after sometime it just stops. Everything is toggled on. Nothing apparent has changed. Even magisk shows nothing new on logs. But for some reason, it just wouldn't work anymore (all gestures).

Does anybody have this too?

It works fine again only if I do a reboot 🙁

whitedavidp

Jul 31, 2012
Hello. I have been using this app for years. Specifically I use it to remap the voice action hardware button and to employ some quick settings tiles on my LG V40, rooted with Magisk, on Android 9.

Until today, I have used EdXposed but with updates to Magisk (25.2) I was told I should switch from Riru/EdXposed to Zygisk/Lsposed and I have just finished doing that and am checking out the results to see what, if anything, has broken.

It appears that my voice action hardware button remap still works. Hurrah!

But while I have deactivated and re-activation the quick tiles I was using (Bluetooth, Mobile Data, Flight Mode) and see them and use them, I can see them "work" (I see a toast message showing the state change for each) but the visual state of the tile does not ever change like it used to. For example, I am used to seeing the "B" in the bluetooth tile, for example, change state depending upon if BT is turned on or off. Yet this is no longer happening.

I also updated the app this morning, finding that it had been updated, hoping that this would change things. Sadly, it has not.

The changes to Magisk, Zygisk, Lsposed, etc have been pretty complicated for me. And Lsposed seems quite different in configuration than EdXposed was. So perhaps I am just failing to do something right.

Can you offer any suggestion on this?

Thanks very much.
Has anyone any input on how/why toggle-style quick tiles are NOT changing visual state (while working otherwise) under lsposed? thanks

Jinnn92

Aug 24, 2014
OnePlus 6
Hey guys, does anyone else has problems with YouTube Revanced app state settings?
I can't make auto rotation work, with non root nor root version at all.
It's not a big deal cause if it worked it saves me 2 clicks, but if someone knows I fix I would be very grateful.

Original Vanced stopped hiding the ads in home page so I had to migrate to Revanced.

Xposed Edge Pro 7.0.1
Android 8.1
Xposed 90.3

Just tok be clear, I won't update my Android cause the newer versions are ugly and useless, Xposed lost the ability to use undocumented APIs in Pie, and I won't update Edge cause the devolper removed some hooks that I'm still able to use.

EDIT correction. Hidden APIs ca be used ONLY IF Revo has updated Xposed for Pie ( I don't know if he did, since the project was basically abandoned during Oreo time) or if Ls or EdXposed found a workaround.

But I think that Xposed lost the ability to hook into system apps which is even bigger deal.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
    - Edge gestures.
    - Keys.
    - Pie.
    - Shortcut panel.
    - Side bar.
    - Schedule(alarm).
    - App state.
    - More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
    - Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
    - Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
    - Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
    - Rotation control.
    - Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
    - Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
    - Edit: copy, paste...
    - Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
    - Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
    - Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
    - Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
    - Input gesture, key event, text...
    - Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
    - Floating widget.
    - Pie.
    - Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
    - Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
    - Pen: draw on the top of screen.
    - Notification, speech, toast.
    - Screen filter, torch.
    - Shell command.
    - Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
    - Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
    pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
    https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
    Guys, support for Android 13 added!

Changelog:
    - Add support for android T.
    - Removed permission QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES.
    - Upgrade target SDK to 31.
    - More supports for workspace/multi app.
    - Less grayed icon.
    - Bug fixes and other optimizes.
    - New bugs.

Unfortunately, permission QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES removed due to Google requirements, may result in unexpected things I think...
    Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?

So..... It is not that.

We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
    But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).

If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.

I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.

Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
    https://www.xda-developers.com/android-oreo-october-version-distribution/

Sorry, I can not access the Google play developer console yesterday. I found the problem now. Thank you.
    ...After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
    I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations.
    Great module

Edit
    I'm unable to get pie working

Pie only for gesture double tap or long press, and do not raise up your finger.