xposed for Android P

Search This thread

LiQuiD_FeAR

Dec 29, 2008
Came looking for pie xposed. Is there anything else that runs xposed modules? What are people doing?

D

Deleted member 5616867

This thread, these posts... These people... So annoying.

It will come out when it's ready. Or build it yourself

lol :silly:
You are wasting your time and energy trying to stop people asking for progress then ETA since the people who do that kind of thing is their only capability

I'm just gonna add my request too:........

PIE XPOSED PLZZZ​

ZYMivan

Sep 5, 2018
You are wasting your time and energy trying to stop people asking for progress then ETA since the people who do that kind of thing is their only capability

PIE XPOSED PLZZZ​
No offense..I just wonder if the last sentence is a bit confusing. People is capability?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 5616867

No offense..I just wonder if the last sentence is a bit confusing. People is capability?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

McFlypants said that people should build xposed by themself rather than doing a SPAM of what, when, and how of xposed progress nowdays
I simply tell him to ignore it since it's their only skill, which mean people who do a SPAM on xposed progress will be more likely far from building xposed by self.

I'm not a native english speaker, but i believe i don't confuse anything in my words.. CMIIW

Han-Droid

Jun 23, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A50
OnePlus 7T
Idk why nobody cares about xposed anymore. Last year people were so eager to get xposed on nougat/Oreo. So sad to see it forgotten

yes, you are right. I was also thinking about the huge "mod-scene" .. as shown in XDAlabs-APP... Will all these people:

- be stuck on OREO?
- abandon their beloved mods and move on to PIE - the land of no Xposed-Mods ?

I must admit that I am still on OREO with my OnePlus6 BECAUSE I would have to bury some of my mods.........yes, you can laugh at me...but I am that strange :)

dresty

Sep 7, 2015
Xposed Pie

The reason many people want to know when Xposed for Pie is available is because lots of other decisions are contingent on this. Pie is out, the Pixel 3 XL and 6T are out. Should I buy these, root, update, etc.? I am still using Oreo on my Pixel 2XL. I would rather wait until Xposed for Pie is ready, and then execute all those actions. UNLESS... Rovo dies and we are all doomed... I wish this wasn't so dependent on one person. This is kind of ridiculous. But once you get addicted to the options... :rolleyes:

RealFantaCoke

Sep 27, 2018
www.masterof13fps.de
The reason many people want to know when Xposed for Pie is available is because lots of other decisions are contingent on this. Pie is out, the Pixel 3 XL and 6T are out. Should I buy these, root, update, etc.? I am still using Oreo on my Pixel 2XL. I would rather wait until Xposed for Pie is ready, and then execute all those actions. UNLESS... Rovo dies and we are all doomed... I wish this wasn't so dependent on one person. This is kind of ridiculous. But once you get addicted to the options... :rolleyes:
Even if this is for XPosed, i would recommend you Magisk ;)
Magisk is already available and works perfectly. Root is working, everything's fine.

mikedavo

Sep 16, 2017
I'm using xposed edge pro, this is enough reason not to update to pie. Anyone using this mod knows what I mean, nothing in pie or any normal apk comes close to what this mod alone offers.
Infact edge pro has sort of ruined my excitement for your average app because I'm finding that it can do just about everything especially when you dig deep into it.

ibuddler

Jul 9, 2012

Use Magisk.

I'm using xposed edge pro, this is enough reason not to update to pie. Anyone using this mod knows what I mean, nothing in pie or any normal apk comes close to what this mod alone offers.
Infact edge pro has sort of ruined my excitement for your average app because I'm finding that it can do just about everything especially when you dig deep into it.

Try LMT.

dresty

Sep 7, 2015
Even if this is for XPosed, i would recommend you Magisk ;)
Magisk is already available and works perfectly. Root is working, everything's fine.

I'm confused. Can i use Magisk for Xposed modules? I already have used Magisk for rooting the device. The issue is you need Xposed framework to install the modules. E.g. Is it possible to install GravityBox with Magisk? Thanks for the clarification.

Kocane

Apr 29, 2012
I'm confused. Can i use Magisk for Xposed modules? I already have used Magisk for rooting the device. The issue is you need Xposed framework to install the modules. E.g. Is it possible to install GravityBox with Magisk? Thanks for the clarification.

I've no idea why people are comparing Magisk and Xposed. Two tools for completely different purposes. No, you cannot get the functionality of GravityBox with Magisk.

I agree. I don't get why it's so frowned upon to discuss the development, even though non of us have anything since Rovo has gone radiosilent. If nothing else, it shows that there's a demand, no? I personally was a little while was staying back on Oreo with my OP6 because of my Xposed mods, but seeing as the development seems so dead, it seems easier to just get un-used to the options that Xposed brings.

_swap__neel_

Sep 16, 2018
I think most of the people out there have started using magisk modules a whole lot these days and so the popularity of xposed is not as much as it used to be.... Still hoping to get xposed as soon a s possible. I'm rocking aosp extended on asus Zenfone max pro m1. Eagerly waiting for xposed.

RealFantaCoke

Sep 27, 2018
www.masterof13fps.de
Magisk is better than Xposed!

No, sorry. I meant that Magisk is so much better than Xposed so you don't need Xposed anymore.
Really sorry for this mistake.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Idk why nobody cares about xposed anymore. Last year people were so eager to get xposed on nougat/Oreo. So sad to see it forgotten
    D
    Deleted member 5616867

PIE XPOSED PLZZZ​
    Xposed Pie

Gravity vox
    MaxLock
    Xposed Edge
    Lucky Patcher
    Exi for Swiftkey
    And more modules They're the reason I'll stay on Oreo until you get a modified version of Pie
    Don't forget xprivacylua