xposed for Android P

Search This thread
Jan 30, 2017
There are a lot of modules such as Device Emu pro, Mock GPS, that will never come on Magisk, but are easily available on Xposed

DrunkenDragon

Oct 2, 2010
Bangalore
I'm using xposed edge pro, this is enough reason not to update to pie. Anyone using this mod knows what I mean, nothing in pie or any normal apk comes close to what this mod alone offers.
Infact edge pro has sort of ruined my excitement for your average app because I'm finding that it can do just about everything especially when you dig deep into it.

Totally agreed, edge pro is the best mod app ever created. Brilliant features and works flawlessly, i always feel like going back to Oreo just for that app.

elna.nitz

Oct 19, 2014
The reason many people want to know when Xposed for Pie is available is because lots of other decisions are contingent on this. Pie is out, the Pixel 3 XL and 6T are out. Should I buy these, root, update, etc.? I am still using Oreo on my Pixel 2XL. I would rather wait until Xposed for Pie is ready, and then execute all those actions. UNLESS... Rovo dies and we are all doomed... I wish this wasn't so dependent on one person. This is kind of ridiculous. But once you get addicted to the options... :rolleyes:

Gravity vox
MaxLock
Xposed Edge
Lucky Patcher
Exi for Swiftkey
And more modules They're the reason I'll stay on Oreo until you get a modified version of Pie

Reactions: Han-Droid

that_same_guy

Feb 26, 2012
I agree. I don't get why it's so frowned upon to discuss the development, even though non of us have anything since Rovo has gone radiosilent. If nothing else, it shows that there's a demand, no? I personally was a little while was staying back on Oreo with my OP6 because of my Xposed mods, but seeing as the development seems so dead, it seems easier to just get un-used to the options that Xposed brings

I agree too, I wish at least rovo should have a statement or something on xposed website saying that development for pie is not abandoned.
That will quite us down. Its so sad that so much work from him, all the modules from the devs and all people using xposed are dependant on one person. His last post had over 11,000 thanks.

Thanks to rovo for his efforts. Non of this would have been even possible but I wish he didnt leave us in the dark

I am also stuck on oreo cuz of xposed.

Last edited:

Grin59

Sep 5, 2018
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 10 Pro
bugger. Just got my Pixel 2 XL and I miss Lineage. I thought the stock Android would be fine and pretty similar but all my status bar icons are gone and the bloody clock is on the far left before my notifications! Xposed was my last hope =-o
I'm sure there's an Oreo rom for the 2 xl, but we still need someone to try and make xposed for Android pie. It's going to die off and cease to exist if we don't see signs of life

I'm sure there's an Oreo rom for the 2 xl, but we still need someone to try and make xposed for Android pie. It's going to die off and cease to exist if we don't see signs of life

That's a point, going back to Oreo and then using Xposed would be one solution. =-[

And yeah, hopefully someone can update xposed for Pie, i'm at the mercy of people much smarter than me to develop it, but i'd certainly donate a few bucks!

My ultimate solution would be if Lineage was made for the P2. I keep looking at my old Oppo R7Plus and thinking it looks and works much more efficiently for me. I keep pressing the power button with the screen off to get my flashlight but no... that doesn't do that on the Google ROM. =-[

Grin59

Sep 5, 2018
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 10 Pro
That's a point, going back to Oreo and then using Xposed would be one solution. =-[

And yeah, hopefully someone can update xposed for Pie, i'm at the mercy of people much smarter than me to develop it, but i'd certainly donate a few bucks!

My ultimate solution would be if Lineage was made for the P2. I keep looking at my old Oppo R7Plus and thinking it looks and works much more efficiently for me. I keep pressing the power button with the screen off to get my flashlight but no... that doesn't do that on the Google ROM. =-[
I'm honestly going to start a bounty for it next year when I have more money coming in, as long as someone is willing to build, I will pay to contribute to paying.

XprivacyLua is too useful

Reactions: flammekueche

Djizox

Jul 19, 2018
Xprivacylua are also my whole reason not to have updated yet. That module is my only reason I can login to everything my government require cause I'm rooted.
NemID are awful, can't be used on a rooted device and magisk hide and everything else does simply not work.
Privacylua is the only tool I have to make it possible.
Xposed are the key to everything.

muankan

Oct 29, 2013
Re: Xposed

tried on a fresh S8+ (955-FD) not working, any other idea for a Xprivacy/PMP replacement?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Idk why nobody cares about xposed anymore. Last year people were so eager to get xposed on nougat/Oreo. So sad to see it forgotten
    D
    Deleted member 5616867
    This thread, these posts... These people... So annoying.

It will come out when it's ready. Or build it yourself

lol :silly:
    You are wasting your time and energy trying to stop people asking for progress then ETA since the people who do that kind of thing is their only capability

I'm just gonna add my request too:........

PIE XPOSED PLZZZ​
    Xposed Pie

The reason many people want to know when Xposed for Pie is available is because lots of other decisions are contingent on this. Pie is out, the Pixel 3 XL and 6T are out. Should I buy these, root, update, etc.? I am still using Oreo on my Pixel 2XL. I would rather wait until Xposed for Pie is ready, and then execute all those actions. UNLESS... Rovo dies and we are all doomed... I wish this wasn't so dependent on one person. This is kind of ridiculous. But once you get addicted to the options... :rolleyes:
    I'm using xposed edge pro, this is enough reason not to update to pie. Anyone using this mod knows what I mean, nothing in pie or any normal apk comes close to what this mod alone offers.
    Infact edge pro has sort of ruined my excitement for your average app because I'm finding that it can do just about everything especially when you dig deep into it.
    Gravity vox
    MaxLock
    Xposed Edge
    Lucky Patcher
    Exi for Swiftkey
    And more modules They're the reason I'll stay on Oreo until you get a modified version of Pie
    Don't forget xprivacylua