• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Xposed Framework from now on will work on HUAWEI Ascend P6

Search This thread

mihai_iulian

Nov 1, 2012
Orlando
not working on b510 ...

even with the workaround is still not working .... is there a way to fix this in the international version ... or do we have to go to PA or Omnirom

XDAvatar

Jun 12, 2014
even with the workaround is still not working .... is there a way to fix this in the international version ... or do we have to go to PA or Omnirom

It's all about the firmware, not the phone. Xposed works 100% on HUAWEI Ascend P6, but not when you have stock firmware with HUAWEI's theming engine on board.

robang

Jul 18, 2014
Not working with
HUAWEI Ascend P6-U06
Android 4.4.2
Emotion UI 2.3
Build Number: P6-U06V100R001C00B510

Can someone give me a hand, to make it work, or do i have to wait for the next version?

regards
Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: Alashe

Alashe

Aug 19, 2014
Works but breaking icons so...does not work properly. I want to use it with stock roms. :rolleyes:

Jan 12, 2014
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE FACING TROUBLE WITH XPOSED WORKING ON KITKAT!!!

Try installing xposed framework 2.5.1.... Read it on some xda forum and it works. No need to disable huawei theme.

Also wanted to ask.. Anyone else face this problem? It is almost impossible to change icons on the statusbar. The battery icon can be changed but exthemer is not able to change anything at all. Plus when I try to install third party statusbar applications like omega statusbar, statusbar + and espier notifications... none of them are able to replace the stock statusbar. Its like Huawei really does not want you messing around with their statusbar!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts