Xposed Framework [UNITY][Deprecated]

Search This thread
I have a J7 Pro with oreo rom and Magisk installed and I want to install Xposed, do I use this zip or the zip systemless sdk 27?

Edit: I understood the obvious, this zip does it all for me

Yeah, that's it. Download/Flash it under Magisk and reboot. My experience shows that sometimes it is necessary to reboot twice or three times to have it really enabled (usually also after some new Magisk module added). Then just enable the Xposed modules you want on the Xposed App, reboot and have fun.

Reactions: M1guel1237

Zackptg5

Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2014
zackptg5.com
Google Pixel 4a
Google Pixel 5a
As many of you have already noticed, this is a redundant mod. Due to this and the fact that I'm much more busy than I used to be, I won't be updating this mod anymore. Topjohnwu keeps xposed up to date in the magisk repo and if you're not using magisk, you can just install it normally. Wanam version is EOL as well. Magisk compatibility in OP has been updated accordingly

Reactions: dr4go and marcdw
Jan 17, 2015
Lyon
Hi guys ! :)

I'm gonna test it on my Galaxy S8 SM-G950F with Soldier9312's 16.1 custock rom (well, it's stock as it's oneUI, but custom as SoLdieR did some things, no ?), and NXKernel R24, just making a nandroid backup right now before anything else, coming back soon to tell if it's okay !
------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT : Well, it doesn't work, can't flash it

Last edited:

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
@MrCrumble34, need more to go on than that. What kind of error do you get? I've never seen this installer fail to flash. Give the full error or throw up a screenshot (TWRP supports the same key combo as a ROM to get screenshots).
Also, immediately after flash attempt,.go to TWRP's Advanced menu and save recovery log. You can look through it to find out what happened. Attach or upload & link it here for others to see (but don't copy/paste it as a normal message).

LG G3 D851, Paranoid Android 7.3.1, NanoDroid, MultiROM, XDA Legacy

---------- Post added at 05:08 ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 ----------

As many of you have already noticed, this is a redundant mod. Due to this and the fact that I'm much more busy than I used to be, I won't be updating this mod anymore. Topjohnwu keeps xposed up to date in the magisk repo and if you're not using magisk, you can just install it normally. Wanam version is EOL as well. Magisk compatibility in OP has been updated accordingly

Re-reading this. Are you saying that topjohnwu's Xposed can be installed normally also (system/classic mode) or referring to UNITY?

Last edited:

Zackptg5

Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2014
zackptg5.com
Google Pixel 4a
Google Pixel 5a
@MrCrumble34, need more to go on than that. What kind of error do you get? I've never seen this installer fail to flash. Give the full error or throw up a screenshot (TWRP supports the same key combo as a ROM to get screenshots).
Also, immediately after flash attempt,.go to TWRP's Advanced menu and save recovery log. You can look through it to find out what happened. Attach or upload & link it here for others to see (but don't copy/paste it as a normal message).

---------- Post added at 05:08 ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 ----------

Re-reading this. Are you saying that topjohnwu's Xposed can be installed normally also (system/classic mode) or referring to UNITY?

I'm saying that topjohnwu keeps his magisk Xposed zips updated for magisk. And if you're not using magisk, you can install Xposed the original way on rovo89's thread

Reactions: marcdw

LainLukillas

Jul 28, 2016
Bootloop

Please need help, i have TWRP and Magisk installed on 8.1 so i installed xposed framework sdk27 an my redmi not 5 entered on a bootloop. I only can enter on the recovery mode, so can someone help me how use this and if this will work?
Thnx,
Laín

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description:
    This is the Xposed Framework compiled with the Unity Installer. Why is this different? This an all-in-one zip. Unity Installer auto-detects for SDK version, System or Magisk install, and uninstall. There's no need to have multiple zips for different scenarios.

Bundled is of course Xposed Framework by @rovo89 as well as Material Xposed Installer by @DVDAndroid. Some script work and hex patches used by @topjohnwu were included as well.

Compatibility:
    • Anything Official Xposed Framework supports
    • Android Lollipop - Oreo
    • init.d (other root & rootless)
    • MagiskSU & SuperSU
    • Magisk & System install
    • Nexus/Pixel support (A/B OTA)
    • SELinux enforcing
    • Works with nearly every device, kernel, and rom

Magisk Version Compatibility:
    v15.3 - v18.1

Install:
    1. Remove & uninstall any and all previous Xposed Frameworks and .apks
    2. Install via Magisk Manager, Flashfire, or recovery (Magisk or System install will detect automatically)

Uninstall:
    • Delete module in Magisk Manager
    • Flash same version again in Magisk Manager, Fashfire, or recovery
    • Add "uninstall" to zip name to force uninstall

Downloads

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xposed Framework Unity, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    ahrion, Zackptg5, topjohnwu, rovo89, DVDandroid
    Source Code: https://github.com/therealahrion/Xposed-Framework-Unity

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v89/v90b3 r22
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-16

Created 2017-10-31
    Last Updated 2020-01-01
    Updated xposed to unity v1.6
    Xposed has been updated to unity v3.2. This'll be the last update for a while assuming no magisk changes

Edit:I forgot to move the app to priv-app. Fixed in r22
    Unity installer has been updated with xposed framework v89
    Xposed has been updated to unity v3.0