Xposed Framework v82-Huawei for EMUI 3.1/4.0

pudup

Feb 18, 2012
Bluetooth works. Confirmed. (Haven't tested Bluetooth audio though)

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Are you trying to delete those folders from TWRP or within a live system? You can't delete system files when you are already booted into the system.
You need to include in your guide that at the twrp file manager stage, they first need to go to "Mount" on the main screen and make sure "System" is ticked or else the system partition will be blank.

Monika25

Aug 2, 2015
Are you trying to delete those folders from TWRP or within a live system? You can't delete system files when you are already booted into the system.
My fault, I did it on a running system.
And I exactly dont understand what I have to do on this point:
2. Download the apk, uninstaller arm zip and v80-sdk23-arm zip replacing 23 in sdk23 with your Android API level.

pudup

Feb 18, 2012
My fault, I did it on a running system.
And I exactly dont understand what I have to do on this point:
2. Download the apk, uninstaller arm zip and v80-sdk23-arm zip replacing 23 in sdk23 with your Android API level.
Are you on marshmallow? Then download xposed-v80-sdk23-arm.zip.
Lollipop 5.1? Then download xposed-v80-sdk22-arm.zip.
Lollipop 5.0? xposed-v80-sdk21-arm.zip.

aaiko

Apr 24, 2012
All done, I can confirm that xposed framework is installed but in the xposed apk I can't select any module cause when I try to select brings me back to the default menu.

Also, I don't know why but Solid Explorer is not working right.

Thanks a lot for the guide!

Avinash86

Mar 21, 2016
bangalore
Found some bugs

Hi,
Recently i tried beta version,after successful installation,factory reset has done for smooth functioning.
I have found that my IR port is not working now,earlier it was worked fine without any issue with Lollipop.
Some of the apps are scrolling down very slowly. Battery backup is fine after factory reset. Slight heating issue also is there.

can anyone suggest me that how can i degrade to Lollipop again.

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
All done, I can confirm that xposed framework is installed but in the xposed apk I can't select any module cause when I try to select brings me back to the default menu.

Also, I don't know why but Solid Explorer is not working right.

Thanks a lot for the guide!
1. Solid Explorer works fine here! (BTW I just love Solid Explorer)
2. That Xposed bug is weird. I don't know why you can't select any module. Is it crashing or just simply goes back to Main Menu. Your best bet would be to reinstall Xposed apk (not the complete framework).

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Hi,
Recently i tried beta version,after successful installation,factory reset has done for smooth functioning.
I have found that my IR port is not working now,earlier it was worked fine without any issue with Lollipop.
Some of the apps are scrolling down very slowly. Battery backup is fine after factory reset. Slight heating issue also is there.

can anyone suggest me that how can i degrade to Lollipop again.
That's a hard off-topic sir! Please post in relevant threads to get answer. This thread is only regarding Xposed framework.
But still... I'll guide you :angel: See this XDA thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/honor-6/general/guide-downgrade-to-lollipop-l04-european-t3341821. Maybe this would work for you.

D3RP_

Mar 20, 2016
Does this work on Android 6.0.1? And could this lead to a root of Galaxy S7 on Verizon, or others that haven't been rooted?

pudup

Feb 18, 2012
Does this work on Android 6.0.1? And could this lead to a root of Galaxy S7 on Verizon, or others that haven't been rooted?
There's nothing here that involves rooting.
If your S7 doesn't already have a way to be rooted and a working CustomRecovery then this won't work for you.

The xposed thread already States that Samsung touch wiz ROMs have problems. If you have an s6, you should probably flash a cm12 or cm13 ROM first and then flash xposed normally.

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
If i were to install Xposed, will this **** up the system partition? i won't be able to update easily, right?
If you ever want to update, restore the System Backup (this will disable Xposed Framework). Take the update through Forced Upgrade method (obviously if you're not rooted) and again deodex. So yeah! you won't be able to take updates the easy way.

Tabithalos

Feb 26, 2016
Hi there mfbcool, I just can't seem to find the "framework" nor "priv-app" folders at all, I can only find one "App" folder but that's it. Searching the cellphone for the maps turn up nothing.

On a Honor 7 like the person above, may that be the problem or what?

EDIT: Found the maps when I viewed the files in the "root browser" app when the phone was turned on, can't seem to find the folders in the TWRP file manager.

EDIT2: Fixed it, system wasn't mounted!

Last edited:

hackslash

Recognized Contributor
Feb 20, 2015
Islamabad
Hi there mfbcool, I just can't seem to find the "framework" nor "priv-app" folders at all, I can only find one "App" folder but that's it. Searching the cellphone for the maps turn up nothing.

On a Honor 7 like the person above, may that be the problem or what?

EDIT: Found the maps when I viewed the files in the "root browser" app when the phone was turned on, can't seem to find the folders in the TWRP file manager.

EDIT2: Fixed it, system wasn't mounted!
Added that to OP. Thanks @pudup and @Tabithalos for mentioning. Forget to add it because I thought it was obvious :rolleyes: