Xposed Framework v82-Huawei for EMUI 3.1/4.0

IR123

Oct 21, 2012
I have flashed xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm64.zip using TWRP on my Huawei Mate S (EMUI 4.0.1) and when I rebooted the phone logo appeared and I gave it an hour but it just kept showing booting logo... so I decided to uninstall it and I flashed xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm64.zip but I got an error message:

''gunzip: invalid magic
mv: can't rename '/system/lib64/libart-disassembler.so.orig' : No such file or directory''

and phone still wont boot up, it just shows booting animation and that's it :/

Is there a way to fix this?

Tecalote

Aug 6, 2015
Leipzig
I have flashed xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm64.zip using TWRP on my Huawei Mate S (EMUI 4.0.1) and when I rebooted the phone logo appeared and I gave it an hour but it just kept showing booting logo... so I decided to uninstall it and I flashed xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm64.zip but I got an error message:

''gunzip: invalid magic
mv: can't rename '/system/lib64/libart-disassembler.so.orig' : No such file or directory''

and phone still wont boot up, it just shows booting animation and that's it :/

Is there a way to fix this?

After flashing Xposed Framework I recommend to Wipe Dalvik/Cache and Cache - same if you flash uninstall zip.
With this little detour I never had such issues.
Reboot between 7-10 min

Reactions: IR123

lepidas

Sep 3, 2011
Athens
Xposed Framework v86 works on all Huawei Phones with activated Themes Engine - but it has to be installed correctly. Don't use any version before v86. Your phone must be rootet and busybox should be installed.
First the alpha installer.apk for manage the framework must be installed.
After you have to check the processor architecture of your phone. If you are not sure, use CPU X app from Playstore. And you have to check your Android Version. If you know both, download the correct Xposed v86 flashable zip for your phone from #1 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65891580&postcount=1)
And also the uninstaller flashable zip. Copy both to your SD, boot to Recovery and flash the framework. But Immidiatly after wipe cache and Dalvik/Cache - and don't get afraid - the restart needs sometimes 10-20 or 25 min! This is not a Bootloop
If you have correctly installed, the phone will restart and the framework will work without producing any errors.
And if you got really a Bootloop, just boot with the Hardware-Keys to TWRP and flash the uninstaller.zip. But in 99% this is not necessary.
I was struggling with a Huawei Mediapad m2 8 and xposed. I followed exactly this post instructions and success. Thank you

Reactions: Tecalote

Raistlin666

Aug 13, 2016
Hey guys, quick question: I have the H60-L04 with Android 6 EMUI 4.0. I cant geht Framework to work..It all SEEMS to work fine, but no Modules can run popperly. :/
E.g. I installed Amplify v. 4.0.1 and I cant get any wakelogs, alarms. The Installer itself says the framework is running, but the log is empty :confused: someone told me (in another threat) that this in the frameworks fault. Any suggestions? I used the Installer v. 3.1.4 and framework sdk23 v89. Additionally Ive tried some custom installers and frameworks that were especially for the Honor 6 -> no change. :confused:

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone