• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[XPOSED] G4 Tweakbox - [THEME - Status Bar, Clock, Advanced Reboot & More [31 Dec 15]

Search This thread

killswitx

Feb 23, 2015
Quicksettings icon color can be changed under the main Quicksettings menu and selecting "toggle icon color"
63208f5064d8fcedf4b1c64468b505e0.jpg

To change the font color you'll need to use a different themer, but be careful they can clash with each other. I've successfully used LG Apps Themer, but with G3 TWB.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

the font color is still the same its black, when i change the notification panel to dark i wont read the icons aswell the icons have dark lines in them. the only thing that changed here is the coulor circle...i think there is some bug with this. and aswell the notification panel 20% transparency?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

ok i think i have found the solution for me ;)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g5/themes/19-16-16-hybrid-theme-t3401936

no matter what i do no matter how hard i try i cannot get xposed to work!!!! this doesnt work for me!!! can someone help???? ive tried EVERYTHING and have litteraly been sitting here since 6am reading and rereading every single thread! no one has my problem! there is no fix and i did have this problem once and i got it working but i forgot what i did!!! the g3 tweakbox doesnt work!!!! nor the g2! it says its not compatable with android L and i dunno why it doesnt work now!!!!!!!

sabresfan

Jan 30, 2012
no matter what i do no matter how hard i try i cannot get xposed to work!!!! this doesnt work for me!!! can someone help???? ive tried EVERYTHING and have litteraly been sitting here since 6am reading and rereading every single thread! no one has my problem! there is no fix and i did have this problem once and i got it working but i forgot what i did!!! the g3 tweakbox doesnt work!!!! nor the g2! it says its not compatable with android L and i dunno why it doesnt work now!!!!!!!
You gotta use g4 tweaksbox. Arm 64 Xposed

Sent from my LG-H901 using XDA-Developers mobile app

You gotta use g4 tweaksbox. Arm 64 Xposed
Using 86 sdk22 arm64 (that's from memory but I know that I am using a correct version. Between 79 and the newest 86 I can use) but I can't get it to load. Maybe because it needs to be zip aligned with the system in the initial boot? All I know is that this is really frustrating. I had this working once a long time ago too! And I had the same problems with it last time that I'm having now

I also installed the g4tweakbox and issues still persist. It just says module not loaded. When it is

sabresfan

Jan 30, 2012
Using 86 sdk22 arm64 (that's from memory but I know that I am using a correct version. Between 79 and the newest 86 I can use) but I can't get it to load. Maybe because it needs to be zip aligned with the system in the initial boot? All I know is that this is really frustrating. I had this working once a long time ago too! And I had the same problems with it last time that I'm having now

I also installed the g4tweakbox and issues still persist. It just says module not loaded. When it is
SDK 23 is mm. Your using the wrong version of Xposed

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/

Here's the link to download

klemen241

Jul 20, 2010
The usefull stuff is locked, come on, this device is getting old and this should be free. I have unlocker but app is not working with unlocker, there are even comments on playstore of people donating and getting broken unlocker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [XPOSED] G4 Tweakbox - [THEME - Status Bar, Clock, Advanced Reboot & More [31 Dec 15]

G4 TweaksBox on v10

I want to stress before I go any further that this is not my work, I am sharing it since I had success using it. The Original Thread is Here. I Was looking for an easy way to customize my setup and just experimented with the G4 Tweakbox. Since both devices are very similar and both running Lollipop, decided to give it a try and it worked like a charm. I have 4 Way Reboot, Center Clock and it looks great.

List of Features:

Theme tweaks
    • Themes support
    • Tinted Bar MOD

Status Bar Tweaks
    • Battery tweaks(color,size,hide)
    • Circle Battery(with custom style,color,animations)
    • Status bar icon colors
    • Hide status bar icons
    • Clock tweaks(position,color,style,html,hide)
    • Carrier tweaks(visibility,color,custom text,custom size)
    • Brightness changing with sliding the status bar

Navigation Bar Tweaks
    • Softkey themes support
    • Button color on home screen
    • Button glow color
    • Navigation bar size
    • Button scaling
    • Button long pressing actions(with many actions and custom timeout)
    • Up to 7 buttons in the navigation bar
    • Replace QMemo with Menu button

Notification Panel Tweaks
    • Blur Effect
    • Custom panel backgrounds
    • Custom color for each element
    • Options to hide elements
    • Custom app on clock button pressing
    • Custom carrier text

Quicksettings Panel Tweaks
    • Custom toggle color
    • Add brightness tile
    • Quick Pulldown

Recent Apps Window Tweaks
    • Blur Effect
    • Hide buttons
    • Add Clear button(Material style with a long pressing option)
    • Add Ram Bar(with custom colors)

Calls tweaks
    • Call Recording
    • Auto Call Recording
    • Bigger caller picture
    • Set Call History as Default Tab
    • Disable in-call floating timer

Messages tweaks
    • Exclude contacts without phone numbers in messaging app option
    • New Message screen off option
    • Increase recipient limit to 100
    • Enhance zoom range
    • Add sent time stamp to msg details
    • Custom theme color

Lockscreen tweaks
    • Enable QuickUnlock
    • Enable all weather effects
    • Enable Rotation
    • Disable carrier text and icon
    • Hide alarm info
    • Hide charging info
    • Hide pattern string
    • Hide swype string
    • Hide Knock code string and brackets
    • Hide statusbar clock
    • Show Remaiming Attemps

Notification tweaks
    • Hide input switcher notification
    • Disable charging plug/unplug notifications
    • Hide full battery notification
    • Hide AC charging notification
    • Hide slow charging notification
    • Hide wireless charging notification
    • Hide Battery saver notification
    • Hide Low Battery Dialog
    • Hide Airplane Mode Dialog
    • Disable Data roaming notification and popup
    • Disable voice mail notifications
    • Disable voice roaming notification
    • Disable data nag dialogs

Camera Tweaks
    • Disable Shutter Sound
    • Disable Video Recording Sounds
    • Disable Camera Sound
    • Disable Focus Sounds
    • Disable low battery check

Sound tweaks
    • Disable Safety HeadSet Volume
    • Auto Expand Volume Panel
    • Skip Tracks with volume Keys
    • More Volume Steps
    • Disable Volume adjust sounds
    • Link Ringtone and notification volume
    • Force volume media control

LED Tweaks
    • Change default led color for missed call
    • Change default led color for incoming call
    • Change default led color for missed messages

Launcher Tweaks
    • Hide icon labels from the homescreen
    • 8 Hotseat items
    • Custom Grid on homescreen
    • Hide Tabs on App Drawer
    • Hide icon labels from the App Drawer
    • Custom Grid Size on App Drawer
    • Hide Clock On Launcher
    • Enable LG Launcher Hidden Settings

Misc tweaks
    • Enable All Rotations
    • Freeze rotation to the current one(disable forced rotation to potrait when you disable auto rotation)
    • Disable Navigation Bar
    • More items in powermenu
    • 4Way powermenu
    • Disable the power menu when device is locked
    • Volume button actions while LCD is idle.
    • Show Extended Kernel Info
    • Disalbe full-screen keyboard in landscape mode
    • Enable Knock OFF on Navigation Bar

How To Install:

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]1)Download and install Xposed Framework(Flash via recovery or use Flashfire)
    2)Download and install the apk
    3)Enable the module in the xposed installer
    4)Reboot
    5)Open G4 TweaksBox and apply mods you like.
    6)Reboot/Restart apps in order to apply mods.
    5)Done[/COLOR][/B]

Screenshots on My LG V10:

2015_12_31_02.19.56_zpsl6v7gn2v.png
    2015_12_31_02.20.19_zpshetiyiei.png
    2015_12_31_02.22.35_zpsr5qp0uwq.png

Check Post #2 for Downloads and Changelog

CREDITS:

@Rovo89 - for his hard work
    @C3C076 of gravitybox for: some snippets for brightness status sliding, ticker animations hooks,the method to retrive the cm battery height , the runnable to get ram info
    Sven Dawitz of CM for circle battery class @P_Toti - Created OP - All His work
    @flooi - For Navigation bar Themes
    And Anyone I Missed
    Hell, I just made it my signature, it isn't meant to be offensive to anyone, it is just a general statement, which I believe to be true in my opinion... But anywho, I only made the signature, not the app... I have no control over where XDA and Tapatalk put it in a post... Hopefully my new one makes everyone feel all warm and cozy like a fluffy blanket fresh out of the drier... [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]
    To be fair, it doesn't look like it's a signature, as there's a dedicated sig area, and it's in the main body of your posts. When you had replied to me in another thread, I took offense at first, then saw it followed every one of your posts. Just saying.

Zdeuce2, now with golden rays of sunshine!
    DOWNLOAD SECTION

Go Here to Download APK - [XPOSED](1.1 RC)G4 TweaksBox(THEME,Call Rec,Lockscreen,Notifications,MUCH MORE)

Changelog:
    Code:
    [B]1.1 RC[/B]
    Fixed issues with the flashlight action
    Fixed: "Hide unknown sim icon" tweak
    Added russian translation thanks to @gaich
    Fixed: "Hide navigation bar" tweak
    Fixed: "Hide MSim switcher" tweak ( need testing )
    Fixed: Bullets on reboot options overlapped if you used any font size below medium
    Added brazilian portuguese translation
    Fixed: Call Recording and Auto Call Recording on LTE/HD Calls ( need testing)
    Added: Disable sync dialog tweak
    [B]1.1 BETA1[/B]
    Added: "More volume steps" tweak will now increase NOTIFICATIONS' VOLUME too
    Fixed: Color picker issues when using Large font size or higher.
    Fixed: Integrity checks will now work on 32bit arch too
    Fixed: Adding the brightness toggle won't hide sliders
    Added a tweak to change the background of the clear all button on the notification panel
    Fixed: Setting an action on long pressing the QMemo btn won't break single pressing.
    Added a tweak to decrease the min battery level to use the camera flash(15% --> 5%)
    Added a tweak to hide the msim switcher on H818p
    Added: Auto call recording on LTE calls
    Fixed: 4Way Power menu choiches won't take up 2 lines when using large font
    Fixed: The next alarm text will be hidden immediately when you delete/disable the next alarm.
    Fixed: QuickSettings will be hidden when they are collapsed and a transparent background is used for the upper panel.
    Added a tweak to set the position of ClearALL Btn(Material Style)
    Fixed: AutoRotation was set to OFF when 4Way PM tweak was enabled and the user rebooted using the stock menu.
    Fixed: Data nag dialog won't be shown at boot
    Changed: Buttons background is now transparent when big caller picture tweak is enabled
    Added a tweak set the status bar clock size
    Added a tweak to collapse the notification panel with a single tap on the empty space.
    Added: now you can use "%ssid" and "%op" patterns even for the status bar carrier text.
    Fixed: Hide data icon when wifi connected.
    Fixed: "Enable all weather effects" tweak was bugged on some variants
    Minor bug fixing.
    [B]1.0.1 BETA:[/B]
    Added 5.1 as a requirement to install the application.
    No need to install this if you come from 1.0.0, it's just to prevent users to install it on unsupported devices
    [B]1.0.0 BETA:[/B]
    Initial release.

Navigation Bar DOWNLOAD

Go Here for Navigation Bar Themes for TweakBox

[OFFICIAL] Xposed for Lollipop/Marshmallow [Android 5.0/5.1/6.0, v79, 2015/12/17]

Go Here for Xposed Information and Download Links

I'm first?? :fingers-crossed: Wow, how has nobody responded to this yet?? :eek:

This looks awesome! Thanks for this. I'm going to set it up sometime this weekend.
    The sarcasm is unnecessary. Coincidentally, I solved my issue right after posting. Thanks tho

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Excuse me? There was nothing sarcastic in any sense about my post, if you are referring to the last line in italics... That's called a signature, which wasn't directed at you, or anyone else for that matter... Until now! (now that is sarcasm, and coincidentally also irony) have a super day...

Common sense isn't all that common

It was only a matter of time before this happened. Nothing to beat yourself up about, it threw me off a couple of times too. It's still hilarious none the less though.