Follow_and_Feel

Apr 7, 2014
Montabaur
Last edited:

galardo_2

Dec 7, 2013
Mostar
Working with bugs confirmed.
Stock weather app seems to be force closed via boot an cant be used.

LG h815 EU Model Stock 20D android 6.0 marshmallow

BySezerSimsek

Mar 29, 2014
Constantina

Anok38

Jan 31, 2016
Hey this is a great news !

But how can i instal that?
I just have to flash the since with the recovery?

Thanks boys !

Reactions: emvau

emvau

Jun 7, 2010
But how can i instal that?
I just have to flash the since with the recovery?
!
Did not work for me! I uninstalled LG-weather-app, booted to recovery and installed v80 from #01.
Rebooted system and after a long reboot (updating all the apps) nothings seems to have changed.

Do i need to install any app?

Anok38

Jan 31, 2016
I think that we have to install the apk of the xposed installer and after to flash the apk with the recovery

nitrous²

Jun 4, 2010
The Grid
Did not work for me! I uninstalled LG-weather-app, booted to recovery and installed v80 from #01.
Rebooted system and after a long reboot (updating all the apps) nothings seems to have changed.

Do i need to install any app?

Yes, you need an app. Check the official Xposed Marshmallow thread by rovo89 on XDA.

I think that we have to install the apk of the xposed installer and after to flash the apk with the recovery

You don't flash apks in recovery. You install apks. For Xposed, it doesn't matter when you install the Xposed Installer App. Prior to or after flashing the framework.zip, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: emvau

Blazerman

Dec 11, 2008
Hamburg
I didn't try it myself, but maybe this works for you --> Link
Sorry but this don´t work.
I´ve found my solution, uninstall the apps from internal app manager, replace the weather service, set permissions and install the other apks from the donwload. After automaticly update the weather app it crashes again. Same procedure without automatic update works.
So i´m waiting until a new xposed, with this solution.
(Mark: In my german version i have only the LGWeaterService folder under \system\app

Follow_and_Feel

Apr 7, 2014
Montabaur
Sorry but this don´t work.
I´ve found my solution, uninstall the apps from internal app manager, replace the weather service, set permissions and install the other apks from the donwload. After automaticly update the weather app it crashes again. Same procedure without automatic update works.
So i´m waiting until a new xposed, with this solution.
(Mark: In my german version i have only the LGWeaterService folder under \system\app

Ok I see. Just be patient until rovo89 uploads official v80. I'm sure it's gonna work then :) Cheers from Cologne

Top Liked Posts