• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Xposed in 2021

Search This thread

coolsid8

Feb 15, 2011
India
Hi,
I had used long time back when it was being developed by Rovo89. I have not used Xposed After that.

I am currently using a Pixel 2XL with Magisk. I believe LSXposed is the best to dive into Xposed for Android 11 right now.

What are the best Xposed Mods available that I can use ? I saw that all the mods I see are quite old.

I remember using Xposed for Adblocking (MinMinguard) & Gravity Box. Have moved to host based ad blocking with Magisk. Does Minminguard still work better than that ?

Also, are there any compatibility issues with Android 11?

Reactions: Lord Sithek

Lord Sithek

Hi,
I had used long time back when it was being developed by Rovo89. I have not used Xposed After that.

I am currently using a Pixel 2XL with Magisk. I believe LSXposed is the best to dive into Xposed for Android 11 right now.

What are the best Xposed Mods available that I can use ? I saw that all the mods I see are quite old.

I remember using Xposed for Adblocking (MinMinguard) & Gravity Box. Have moved to host based ad blocking with Magisk. Does Minminguard still work better than that ?

LSPosed is indeed the better option for A11 in my opinion. It's lighter and faster, but it requires to know which packages are to hook. Some modules that are still maintained list them in the descriptions. But if there is no description, you have to guess or ask the developer directly.

My favourite modules are Xposed Edge (Pro), SudoHide (1.28.5), Twitter AdEater, GravityBox, for MIUI -CustoMIUIzer. As for AdBlocking, I've tried MinMinGuard on Android 11, but the latest version isn't work properly, you would have to use 2.0.9 version. But honestly, it's very old now and I would rather recommend AdAway or AdGuard (requires VPN). Personally I use the latter one, I purchased lifetime subscription and I think its very effective tool.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,