Xposed in 2022

Search This thread

Murmel2k

Sep 3, 2009
Hi,

back in the time I was using a lot of Custom ROMs and Root features like Xposed. Latter stopped working at some points and I stopped keeping myself informed about it. I mostly stuck to vanilla ROMs with Magisk the last couple of years, also on my current Pixel 6.

Since Xposed seems to work again via Exposed I got interested again and now I am wondering, what I would gain from it. So my questiosn: What are the best features/modules of Xposed in 2022 in your opinion and how much effort is it to use (still taking OTA updates etc)?

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
Since Xposed seems to work again via Exposed
i suggest using LSPOSED
What are the best features/modules of Xposed in 2022 in your opinion and how much effort is it to use (still taking OTA updates etc)?
i use 3 modules
-Xposed edge pro : it has everything i need like gesture/comands/pie/key shortcut/activity launcher + many other things ...
-Gravitybox Q (A10): has some visual addon and features for AOSP roms
-CorePatch : to disable signature verification/install old apps over new one ...

maxs8007

Sep 18, 2012
pune
Realme GT Neo 2
i suggest using LSPOSED

i use 3 modules
-Xposed edge pro : it has everything i need like gesture/comands/pie/key shortcut/activity launcher + many other things ...
-Gravitybox Q (A10): has some visual addon and features for AOSP roms
-CorePatch : to disable signature verification/install old apps over new one ...
I recently started using xposed edge module and have configured gestures and other few thing however i know I am not utilizing its entire capability.

Can you share your module's settings backup so that I can try those on my device?

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
I recently started using xposed edge module and have configured gestures and other few thing however i know I am not utilizing its entire capability.

Can you share your module's settings backup so that I can try those on my device?
That app is a fuk*ng maze, and nobody is using it "entirely"
beside gestures i added :
skip songs when screen is on
screen ON/OFF = Sensor ON/OFF
multi action to kill some apps
and to execute some comands to clean the ram (using FlushRam module)
i'm using the pro version

Attachments

• XpoEdge.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 57