[XPOSED][LP-MM] Statusbar Headset Icon - Show headset icon in statusbar

Search This thread

paphonb

Sep 5, 2014
Awesome module, thanks much!

But I have a request and sorry if I sound like a ****. I don't particularly like the icon chosen to display.. doesn't look like earbuds to me, and definitely not like headphones.. everytime I look at it reminds me of 2 cone icecreams, haha:) Is it possible to add a feature to choose own icon.. or just add option to choose to a standard universal image if headphones by default? Shouldn't be too difficult to implement including in the module 2 built-in icons to choose from, earbuds/ headphones And yes, if this worked with Bluetooth would be perfect, it's what I use the most anyway. Wires are really a thing of the past.. I can't believe they still survive in this day in age. Anyway, thanks again for the module!
There are 8 icons available to choose from.
6c45a9aac43ecd66983b291d097bcdf7.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Bronnel

Account currently disabled
Nov 14, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
great job with the module, is it possible to add support for bluetooth headset, and battery status, i'm dying for this feature

Kzyw

Sep 28, 2014
Thank you so much brother ?
Perfectly working in S7 Edge stock rom ?

GoJo ^^

Dec 2, 2011
I'm looking for the opposite : how to hide the icon? I use MiKey & on one of my devices, the headset icon remains..

Reactions: greyhamism

Gggggas

Dec 9, 2013
@paphonb Hello Dev, I tested your app on the latest SDK24 (probably same result on SDK25) and it isn't working.
Would love to have it cause it is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

koko115

Jul 1, 2012
I buy from playstore (grzegorz115115) and no vork on 7.0. Please make test or new version.

Reactions: Gggggas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Statusbar Headset Icon - A simple module to show headset icon in statusbar when headset is plugged in
    I've been finding something that does this and can't find any. So I created it myself.

LZsjcM7.jpg

Note
    This module is for ROMs that doesn't have headset icon. Don't use this on ROMs that already has one. Example: RR, TouchWiz, LG, etc.
    If anyone has any issue please create one on GitHub repo and attach logs.

Download

Free download: Xposed Module Repository

Donate
    Buy it on Google Play™ if you want to support the dev.

Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Headset Icon, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    paphonb
    Source Code: https://github.com/paphonbth/CMHeadsetIcon

Xposed Package Name:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2016-06-20
    Current Beta Version: 1.0.2
    Beta Release Date: 2016-06-19

Created 2016-06-19
    Last Updated 2016-07-25
    @pleasetouchmenot I uploaded the new version. Should work on Lollipop now.

Request: Hide app drawer icon. Thank you!

Hide launcher icon switch please. :)

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Added. :D
    activate and reboot, when i plug the headset the stock icon is apear in status bar, and to change it i have to open your app, and by opening it the icon automatically changed
    BTW: running aosp 5.0.2
    Will attach logs
    That's not a bug actually. This module is for ROMs that doesn't have the icon already.
    But I will add an option to override ROM icons so it will change automatically on boot.

How about also showing bluetooth connected devices? I just use bluetooth headphones, so it would be nice if it could show that, too.