UPDATED - Version 1.2.2
What's new for version 1.2.2
- Added support for the new Xposed Framework v80+
What's new for version 1.2.1
- Removed Xposed logging - it has been logging too much as pointed out by @infatality
- The source code has been pushed to GitHub - https://github.com/glauberlima/MobileRadioActiveFix
- Straight from the Github releases page: https://github.com/glauberlima/MobileRadioActiveFix/releases
I've cloned @pyler repository, converted the project from Eclipse to Android Studio and refactored the code.
Result: Running fine here (Moto X2 XT1097, Android 6) without a single crash/bootloop/slowness for a day!
So would you guys mind testing the attached debug build? Any feedback would be appreciated.
If everything goes well, I'll send @pyler a pull request.
- Remove existing version then after a reboot install the attached one.
- Since it's a normal APK there's no need to flash it - just download and install.
- Android 6 ready
- Enabled Xposed logging
- Android 5.x - 6.x
- Xposed Framework v79+
If you need any assistance let me know.
I can confirm what you say... This module des not properly work on eXistenZ 4.0.0...I've tried this module but seems not working properly.
Generally, in normal case, when the bug is not active on my phone, I have <2% battery drain overnight, the phone is deep sleeping without problems.
When the bug is active, I have PowerManagerService.Wakelocks continuously, the phone runs at lowest processor speed and I have >10% battery drain overnight.
I installed the module, and I experienced that now there is no continuous PowerManagerService.Wakelocks, the processor is in deep sleep state so it seems that everything runs smoothly - except for that I have >10% battery drain overnight.
Sony Xperia Z / Existenz 4.0.0
It's an xposed module... You sure need xposed to be installed... The version depends on your Android version.
Can you please fix this?
I/Xposed ( 207): Loading modules from /data/app/com.pyler.mobileradioactivefix-1/base.apk W/Xposed ( 207): The Xposed API classes are compiled into the module's APK. W/Xposed ( 207): This may cause strange issues and must be fixed by the module developer. W/Xposed ( 207): For details, see: http://api.xposed.info/using.html