[XPOSED][MOD][5.0+] MobileRadioActiveFix

Search This thread

roofrider

Jul 24, 2011
Bangalore, IN
Unfortunately I'm not able to see any difference, will test for a few more days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160525-221700.png
    Screenshot_20160525-221700.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 1,222
  • Screenshot_20160525-221703.png
    Screenshot_20160525-221703.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,223

YongJeah

Nov 3, 2011
Canton
Does not work in compact Z3 with lollipop 5.1.1 :crying:

not work with 6.0.1 too

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

UPDATED - Version 1.2.2

What's new for version 1.2.2
- Added support for the new Xposed Framework v80+

What's new for version 1.2.1
- Removed Xposed logging - it has been logging too much as pointed out by @infatality
- The source code has been pushed to GitHub - https://github.com/glauberlima/MobileRadioActiveFix

DOWNLOAD
- Straight from the Github releases page: https://github.com/glauberlima/MobileRadioActiveFix/releases

Hi everyone!

I've cloned @pyler repository, converted the project from Eclipse to Android Studio and refactored the code.

Result: Running fine here (Moto X2 XT1097, Android 6) without a single crash/bootloop/slowness for a day!

So would you guys mind testing the attached debug build? Any feedback would be appreciated.

If everything goes well, I'll send @pyler a pull request.

Install instructions:
- Remove existing version then after a reboot install the attached one.
- Since it's a normal APK there's no need to flash it - just download and install.

What's new:
- Android 6 ready
- Enabled Xposed logging

Compatibility:
- Android 5.x - 6.x
- Xposed Framework v79+

If you need any assistance let me know.

1.2.2 not work for sony Z3C with 6.0.1

Yudh

Dec 19, 2015
Mumbai
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Can someone explain me about this bug and
Also can i use this module with Resurrection Remix v5.7.0 Marshmallow based on cm 13 r46 on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2(GT-N7100)

Snowby123

May 15, 2015
Some are saying it is working, some for not. What is truth? How to know about working or not? What to do if not working? What not to do if working?

The truth is version 1.2.1 is compatible with lolipop but not marshmallow.
If you have a marshmallow device install either version 1.2.2 which can be found somewhere in this thread, or version 1.3 which was recently uploaded to the Xposed Repo. Version 1.2.1 causes random reboots on 6.0 therefore If you get such issue disable the module. If it works do nothing

Reactions: iniro

Lacerta 1973

Dec 3, 2010
Miskolc
I've tried this module but seems not working properly.

Generally, in normal case, when the bug is not active on my phone, I have <2% battery drain overnight, the phone is deep sleeping without problems.
When the bug is active, I have PowerManagerService.Wakelocks continuously, the phone runs at lowest processor speed and I have >10% battery drain overnight.

I installed the module, and I experienced that now there is no continuous PowerManagerService.Wakelocks, the processor is in deep sleep state so it seems that everything runs smoothly - except for that I have >10% battery drain overnight. :eek:

Sony Xperia Z / Existenz 4.0.0

sensei_sai

I've tried this module but seems not working properly.

Generally, in normal case, when the bug is not active on my phone, I have <2% battery drain overnight, the phone is deep sleeping without problems.
When the bug is active, I have PowerManagerService.Wakelocks continuously, the phone runs at lowest processor speed and I have >10% battery drain overnight.

I installed the module, and I experienced that now there is no continuous PowerManagerService.Wakelocks, the processor is in deep sleep state so it seems that everything runs smoothly - except for that I have >10% battery drain overnight. :eek:

Sony Xperia Z / Existenz 4.0.0
I can confirm what you say... This module des not properly work on eXistenZ 4.0.0...

Sent from my D6503 using XDA-Developers mobile app

dpenela

Jan 22, 2015
Motorola moto g 2014

Hey

Do i need to have xposed installed to install this fix? if so which version for my phone (XT1068)?

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts