• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Xposed][MODULE][6.0+] Xtadia - Play your Stadia games anywhere

Search This thread

AmineI

Dec 14, 2014
Xtadia

Xtadia is a very simple Xposed module that allows to play Stadia games on any phones and any connection type.

It workarounds the current limitation of needing a Pixel phone and a WiFi network, by simulating exactly that to the Stadia app.

Google announced that these limitations were temporary, so this module will fill the gap until it is officially allowed.

Warning :

Note that these limitations were put in place for a reason, and you may not have an optimal experience at the moment by using an untested connection/configuration, on a beta service.

Compatibility :

Built for Android M+ , like Stadia.
Tested with EdXposed on Android Pie and Q.

Downloads
Xposed Repo

XDA:DevDB Information
Xtadia, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
AmineIzumi
Source Code: https://github.com/AmineI/Xtadia

Xposed Package Name: fr.AmI.Xtadia

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.1
Stable Release Date: 2019-12-19

Created 2019-12-19
Last Updated 2019-12-29

Last edited:

Palisoulja2

Nov 1, 2019
Works great!

Great module! This is exactly what I needed! Played for an hour on data with no issues, works great on my P4XL running the December security update. Keep up the great work.

On a side note, would you be able to Port this to any app that only works on a WiFi connection?

Thanks!!

AmineI

Dec 14, 2014
Not working on OnePlus 6T on Android 10, unfortunately.
Nothing on OnePlus 7 Pro..
Can you give more info and steps about what you did ? I'd gladly look into it but if you don't tell me what you did and what happened I can't do anything :) .
Especially since I have a OnePlus 3T, tested it on OOS Pie and now HavocOS on Android 10 as well, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Does it remove country restriction too?
I'm afraid not ! But that restriction may be linked to your Google account country actually, isn't it ? In that case I can't spoof that through a module, your best bet would be to try and change that in your google account's settings ? Don't know much about that honestly.

On a side note, would you be able to Port this to any app that only works on a WiFi connection?
You're welcome !
There's another module that should do that already, it's called FakeWifi - it should work for most apps, but not for Stadia as Stadia calls an API that is not spoofed by FakeWifi. Do you have a specific app in mind ?

AmineI

Dec 14, 2014
Downloaded and installed , not sue what it do next...
It's a module for the existing Stadia app, so there is no interface - for it to work you must go in your Xposed module list and enable the Xtadia module. That's all.

If you're not familiar with Xposed, I'd advise a whole lot of reading about it - basically, Xposed is a framework that allows modules (like Xtadia) to "modify" applications (like Stadia). Install either Xposed Framework or EdXposed.

Last edited:

Manish sorout

Jul 7, 2017
OnePlus 5
LG G8X ThinQ
Everything done properly
But
How to get invite code because without it we can't play a single game

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Great module! This is exactly what I needed! Played for an hour on data with no issues, works great on my P4XL running the December security update. Keep up the great work.

Thanks!!
Bro how did u get the invite code
I m stuck on invite code in the stadia app

Palisoulja2

Nov 1, 2019
You're welcome !
There's another module that should do that already, it's called - it should work for most apps, but not for Stadia as Stadia calls an API that is not spoofed by FakeWifi. Do you have a specific app in mind ?

I don't have a specific app but I assumed fakewifi wasn't working properly because it wasn't working for stadia, but you're saying it's because it's calling up a different API. If Fakewifi doesn't work I'll reach out to you if I run into a wifi only app. Keep up the great work. Thanks again!

Gabsthejerk

Aug 3, 2016
Everything done properly
But
How to get invite code because without it we can't play a single game

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Bro how did u get the invite code
I m stuck on invite code in the stadia app

Bro, do you need a buddy pass? Just say the word, i got your back

wwwryan

Jun 27, 2012
Can anyone tell me the proper way to install this module? It's not in the downloads section of Xposed obviously so I downloaded the apk and copied to my SD. When I try to do a manual install from within Xposed I can see the apk file I copied over but it is greyed out and I cannot select it for install. I can install it from the regular file explorer like any other apk but that doesn't seem to do anything.

wwwryan

Jun 27, 2012
Obviously ? It is though. And I tested installing it from there too. I even included the repo link in the thread :) .

Yeah sorry, no idea. It definitely wouldn't show up in my Xposed for some reason. Maybe it's not a default repo in Xposed? I've never really used anything other than the default repos built into Xposed so my apologies. I followed the instructions here and then was able to install it through EdXposed and can confirm it works great. :)

mrvibs

Oct 12, 2017
Delhi
Hi

I tried all thing but I was caught when I login from with my orginal google account where location is set to country India and by list of Google does not support India even I don't have any refer code. Now at this condition my mind say below things and if anyone have tried done below step please let us know output results .

1. I have wireguard support in my rooted android using android 10 pixel rom so if I buy azire VPN and spoof will it work ??

2. After spoofing we will get specific country gmail I'd and password then I can bypass it is this correct I don't think I am breaking any law if yes then let me know I will delete my post .

Anyone can help if tried this thing..

Last edited:

sergej_7

May 22, 2012
los 14.1 magisk systemless xposed nexus 9 not working. logs attached

Attachments

• 2020-01-18_11.14.zip
    199.9 KB · Views: 11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xtadia

Xtadia is a very simple Xposed module that allows to play Stadia games on any phones and any connection type.

It workarounds the current limitation of needing a Pixel phone and a WiFi network, by simulating exactly that to the Stadia app.

Google announced that these limitations were temporary, so this module will fill the gap until it is officially allowed.

Warning :

Note that these limitations were put in place for a reason, and you may not have an optimal experience at the moment by using an untested connection/configuration, on a beta service.

Compatibility :

Built for Android M+ , like Stadia.
    Tested with EdXposed on Android Pie and Q.

Downloads
    Xposed Repo

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xtadia, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    AmineIzumi
    Source Code: https://github.com/AmineI/Xtadia

Xposed Package Name: fr.AmI.Xtadia

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2019-12-19

Created 2019-12-19
    Last Updated 2019-12-29
    Currently the app is supported in a limited number of countries :(
    Nothing on OnePlus 7 Pro..
    Can you give more info and steps about what you did ? I'd gladly look into it but if you don't tell me what you did and what happened I can't do anything :) .
    Especially since I have a OnePlus 3T, tested it on OOS Pie and now HavocOS on Android 10 as well, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I'm afraid not ! But that restriction may be linked to your Google account country actually, isn't it ? In that case I can't spoof that through a module, your best bet would be to try and change that in your google account's settings ? Don't know much about that honestly.

You're welcome !
    There's another module that should do that already, it's called FakeWifi - it should work for most apps, but not for Stadia as Stadia calls an API that is not spoofed by FakeWifi. Do you have a specific app in mind ?
    Grab logs so they can fix it. Use syslog from play google for such purpose [emoji41]
    Not that I know of @TheKnux.

The "spoofing device" part is possible in Magisk, and actually isn't required anymore since the stadia app now works on any phone. (Settings>Experiments)

However, to fake a Wifi connection I had to intercept a call to a system function, and return that we are currently on a Wifi connection. I don't think it's possible to do this with Magisk, but I'd be glad to learn otherwise as I also prefer Magisk modules.