• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Xposed][MODULE][6.0+] Xtadia - Play your Stadia games anywhere

Search This thread

AmineI

Dec 14, 2014
Not that I know of @TheKnux.

The "spoofing device" part is possible in Magisk, and actually isn't required anymore since the stadia app now works on any phone. (Settings>Experiments)

However, to fake a Wifi connection I had to intercept a call to a system function, and return that we are currently on a Wifi connection. I don't think it's possible to do this with Magisk, but I'd be glad to learn otherwise as I also prefer Magisk modules.

Reactions: TheKnux

jruizdesign

Jun 15, 2012
whittier
Great module! This is exactly what I needed! Played for an hour on data with no issues, works great on my P4XL running the December security update. Keep up the great work.

On a side note, would you be able to Port this to any app that only works on a WiFi connection?

Thanks!!

How did you get it to work?! Im on P4XL also and its not working for me. Still says i need wifi.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Great module! This is exactly what I needed! Played for an hour on data with no issues, works great on my P4XL running the December security update. Keep up the great work.

On a side note, would you be able to Port this to any app that only works on a WiFi connection?

Thanks!!

How did you get it to work?! Im on P4XL also and its not working for me. Still says i need wifi.

Nvm i cleared stadia data and cache and reopened and it worked!
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xtadia

Xtadia is a very simple Xposed module that allows to play Stadia games on any phones and any connection type.

It workarounds the current limitation of needing a Pixel phone and a WiFi network, by simulating exactly that to the Stadia app.

Google announced that these limitations were temporary, so this module will fill the gap until it is officially allowed.

Warning :

Note that these limitations were put in place for a reason, and you may not have an optimal experience at the moment by using an untested connection/configuration, on a beta service.

Compatibility :

Built for Android M+ , like Stadia.
    Tested with EdXposed on Android Pie and Q.

Downloads
    Xposed Repo

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xtadia, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    AmineIzumi
    Source Code: https://github.com/AmineI/Xtadia

Xposed Package Name: fr.AmI.Xtadia

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.1
    Stable Release Date: 2019-12-19

Created 2019-12-19
    Last Updated 2019-12-29
    Does it remove country restriction too?
    Currently the app is supported in a limited number of countries :(
    Not working on OnePlus 6T on Android 10, unfortunately.
    Nothing on OnePlus 7 Pro..
    Can you give more info and steps about what you did ? I'd gladly look into it but if you don't tell me what you did and what happened I can't do anything :) .
    Especially since I have a OnePlus 3T, tested it on OOS Pie and now HavocOS on Android 10 as well, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Does it remove country restriction too?
    I'm afraid not ! But that restriction may be linked to your Google account country actually, isn't it ? In that case I can't spoof that through a module, your best bet would be to try and change that in your google account's settings ? Don't know much about that honestly.

You're welcome !
    There's another module that should do that already, it's called FakeWifi - it should work for most apps, but not for Stadia as Stadia calls an API that is not spoofed by FakeWifi. Do you have a specific app in mind ?
    Not working on OnePlus 6T on Android 10, unfortunately.
    Grab logs so they can fix it. Use syslog from play google for such purpose [emoji41]
    Not that I know of @TheKnux.

The "spoofing device" part is possible in Magisk, and actually isn't required anymore since the stadia app now works on any phone. (Settings>Experiments)

However, to fake a Wifi connection I had to intercept a call to a system function, and return that we are currently on a Wifi connection. I don't think it's possible to do this with Magisk, but I'd be glad to learn otherwise as I also prefer Magisk modules.