• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Xposed Module] [Android 11] Reading file between /data/data/package_name and /data/data/packeage_name/file

Search This thread

nthp999

May 21, 2021
What's the difference between the two following directories and what's a difference when I save the text file in two dir:
(1) /data/data/package_name
(2) /data/data/packeage_name/file

So, I wanna read a text file in Andoird 11 through Xposed Module. I can read the file's content in the (1) dir, but it can't in the (2) dir, which I meet the "ACCESS: (Permission Denied)".
I wonder what's the difference when I save the text file in the above directories? And is there any way to read the file in /data/data/packeage_name/file directory?

Reactions: Aliziyavi

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
First things, its wrong place for ask that and another thing its cause to selinux security you can easily fix by using new Xsharedpreference which will store your file in different path or you can try by fix folder permission of /data/data/packeage_name/file directory but i m not sure this one works or not in your condition.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's the difference between the two following directories and what's a difference when I save the text file in two dir:
    (1) /data/data/package_name
    (2) /data/data/packeage_name/file

So, I wanna read a text file in Andoird 11 through Xposed Module. I can read the file's content in the (1) dir, but it can't in the (2) dir, which I meet the "ACCESS: (Permission Denied)".
    I wonder what's the difference when I save the text file in the above directories? And is there any way to read the file in /data/data/packeage_name/file directory?