[Xposed Module] Xposed battery module.

Search This thread

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
This is Xposed tweak for battery icon, this will replace stock battery icon on status bar with 1% increment. You need not to flash any mod, but just need to install simply a application.(required module from download area)
Requirements
-Xposed framwork installed

This thread is for samung S3/S4/Mega devices. Older devices like Note1/note2/S2 have this thread

I will update modules one by one as this is time consuming and i need to rename > 200 stuffs for each single module.
You have to request which modules you needs from this thread, accordingly i will add here.

Installation
-Download and install Xposed Framwork if you don't have.
-Download and Install required module
-Open xposed installer and select desired battery module which you have installed
-Reboot.

Download : Previews are on post #2

1.Green Circle

2.Grey Circle

3.White Circle

4.Black bubble

5.Grey 3D

6.Black Titanium

7.Blue Circle (solid)

8.Hour Glass

9.Sense Tube

10.Sense Tube2

19.UOT_Castaway

21.Blue glass 3D

Credit
Basically i have inspired to this module by looking to some battery modules by dully79, he has created some battery tweak and i have edited one of it with green colored circle battery.
dully79
Dully79's other battery tweaks
@majdinj - helping to port to S3/4 devices
To All unknown Designers

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
1.Green_circle -
4sfr12.gif

2.Grey Circle -
34taebk.gif

3.White circle -
sqe.gif

4.Black bubble -
blackbubble.gif

5.Grey 3D -
Grey3D.gif

6.Black Titanium -
Black_titanium.gif

7.Blue Circle (solid) -
a6q.gif

8.Hour glass -
08hourglass.gif

9.Sense Tube -
09sensetube.gif

10.Sense Tube2 -
10sensetube2.gif

19. UOT Castaway -
3589lqc.gif

21.Blue glass 3D -
blueglass3d.gif

Last edited:

robinsolanki

Nov 1, 2011
This is Xposed tweak for battery icon, this will replace stock battery icon on status bar to green circle with 1% increment.
Requirements

This thread is for samung S3/S4/Mega devices. Older devices like Note1/note2/S2 have this thread

I will update modules one by one as this is time consuming and i need to rename > 200 stuffs.
You have to request which modules you needs from this thread, accordingly i will add here.

Installation
-Open xposed installer and select desired battery module which you have installed
-Reboot.

Download :

1.Blue Circle (solid)

Credit
Basically i have inspired to this module by looking to some battery modules by dully79, he has created some battery tweak and i have edited one of it with green colored circle battery.
dully79
To All unknown Designers

Hi ketan, good to see you in s4 thread, I was daily followed your thread when I was with note.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: dr.ketan

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Actually there was issue for S3/S4 user to use my Xposed battery module due to samsung have change resources and icon names. So after after working on it ported for S3/4/mega users and made separate thread here common.

Reactions: ziddi

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
I said in op, i need to edit 200+ stuff, and just today only I have ported to s4. It may take some time to make available other modules, and i will give priorities according request I get here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

majdinj

Nov 25, 2006
AlAhsa
Wooooooow,,, thanks a lot dr.ketan..

I said in op, i need to edit 200+ stuff

OK, try to have dummy apk template for S3/S4/Mega devices (i.e all xml and smali have been edited with the new name along with dummy png files) and so what you will need to do is just to add png icons in their corresponding folders (drawable-hdpi, drawable-xhdpi and drawable-xxhdpi) for each mod later on.. It will be easier and faster like this ;) mods will be coming like bullets, so take care :D

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
This is also good idea. For dummy just need to edit manifest and string only+sign isn't? B'coz that will allow to install multiple modules on device. Also managed to mass rename icons :)
But still have to support too many threads. Let's see try my best to manage.

Last edited:

majdinj

Nov 25, 2006
AlAhsa
This is also good idea. For dummy just need to edit manifest and string only+sign isn't? B'coz that will allow to install multiple modules on device. Also managed to mass rename icons :)

Yup, strings.xml for module name,, and AndroidManifest.xml for package name to have independent module package later on.. then add your pngs and sign it..
This is how dummy apk should work.

futty

Nov 23, 2008
Idk what I did wrong but it's not working. I installed the framework and module rebooted and still the stock icon. I have a t-mobile sgs4

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Yeah that's my modus for all module on old post. i have tool now to change icon name in mass(made a rule script to add prefix tw and that's it.) I hope probably within couple of days all older module will be available for s4.

Reactions: Winterlove

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is Xposed tweak for battery icon, this will replace stock battery icon on status bar with 1% increment. You need not to flash any mod, but just need to install simply a application.(required module from download area)
    Requirements

I will update modules one by one as this is time consuming and i need to rename > 200 stuffs for each single module.

Installation
    -Reboot.

Download : Previews are on post #2

1.Green Circle

2.Grey Circle

3.White Circle

4.Black bubble

5.Grey 3D

6.Black Titanium

7.Blue Circle (solid)

8.Hour Glass

9.Sense Tube

10.Sense Tube2

19.UOT_Castaway

21.Blue glass 3D

Credit
    dully79
    To All unknown Designers
    1.Green_circle -
    4sfr12.gif

2.Grey Circle -
    34taebk.gif

3.White circle -
    sqe.gif

4.Black bubble -
    blackbubble.gif

5.Grey 3D -
    Grey3D.gif

6.Black Titanium -
    Black_titanium.gif

7.Blue Circle (solid) -
    a6q.gif

8.Hour glass -
    08hourglass.gif

9.Sense Tube -
    09sensetube.gif

10.Sense Tube2 -
    10sensetube2.gif

19. UOT Castaway -
    3589lqc.gif

21.Blue glass 3D -
    blueglass3d.gif
    Right now request for module only on my other thread (said in op) later on I may consider to add extra.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone