[Xposed Module] Xposed battery module.

Search This thread

jcool13

Feb 19, 2007
Albrightsville PA
Verizon S4 ME7 firmware rooted. Cannot get any of the mods to work. I have other xposed mods working fine (center clock, allow long SMS, etc). I had this on my S3 and no issues. Just upgraded to S4 and can't figure this out. Any help much appreciated.

emuashui

Jul 6, 2007
Report: blue glass 3D unable to install on S3; hour glass installed fine. Links -- forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2374745

oldmanhp

Jun 14, 2012
Haiphong
Work on Mega GT-i9152 ROM 4.2.2
Could you please make blue-circle like this:
sbx.png

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
looks like he is pretty busy .. could you least guide me to how I could port these battery mods to 4.2.2? (S4-i9505)

it's very easy if you don't want to change app name.
just extract apk/mod from which you needs icons, you will find res/drawable-xhpdi folder and all batetry icons will be there (204 files appr) just copy that folder to desktop.
Now get one xposed module which working on your device, Rt click and open archieve (don't extract) with 7zip (or any similar) and filnd res/drawable-xhpdi
open it and check name of files it should be same as you have copied to desktop, otherwise you have to name it similar to those you copied on desktop. if not then rename all files in desktop folder to same you can see in archeved folder. After renaming overwrite all files in apk (working) do same with drawable-hdpi and xxhdpi folder

If you want to rename application (so you can use both module) you need apktool and have to edit menifest.xml and string.xml

Last edited:

schizovivek

Aug 11, 2011
Mumbai
I'll give it a try ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

it's very easy if you don't want to change app name.
just extract apk/mod from which you needs icons, you will find res/drawable-xhpdi folder and all batetry icons will be there (204 files appr) just copy that folder to desktop.
Now get one xposed module which working on your device, Rt click and open archieve (don't extract) with 7zip (or any similar) and filnd res/drawable-xhpdi
open it and check name of files it should be same as you have copied to desktop, otherwise you have to name it similar to those you copied on desktop. if not then rename all files in desktop folder to same you can see in archeved folder. After renaming overwrite all files in apk (working) do same with drawable-hdpi and xxhdpi folder

If you want to rename application (so you can use both module) you need apktool and have to edit menifest.xml and string.xml

so this is what i did...
extracted the apk A (that doesnt work)..
renamed all files in the hdpi .. xhdpi as per the apk B that works (A didnt have a xxhdpi folder so did nothing)
right clicked on B and opened archive using 7Zip (used the first option of 7Zip)
dragged all the renamed files from A folder hdpi/xhdpi to hdpi and xhdpi folders of the archive .. overwrote the files
then for xxhdpi in B I copied all the files from xhdpi of A to xxhdpi of B
Closed the archive.
Copied to phone and tried to install... get an error .. "Application not installed"

what am I doing wrong here?

Edit:
Btw .. there were 206 files and not 204

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Download Mod/apk which having icons you need, call it A.
Extracr A (whatever it may zip/apk) and find res/drawable-xhdpi folder and put on Desktop. these are icons which you need to have correct?
Now get apk (xposed module which working on your device) call it B
Rt click on B - use unzip tool to archieve - you will see res/drawable-xhdpi folder (or Xxhdpi) and look for icons name. if it is different than you have on desktop folder (OF A) than you have to rename all the files of desktop xhdpi folder (A)
after this select all renamed files (206) and drag and drop to archeved folder of B (overwrite)
do same with drawable-hdip xxdpi and xhdpi of B
thats it.
you need to uninstall B if you have installed on your device, otherwise it give uninstalled error. if you still get uninstall error then you need to sign it.

Last edited:

schizovivek

Aug 11, 2011
Mumbai
Download Mod/apk which having icons you need, call it A.
Extracr A (whatever it may zip/apk) and find res/drawable-xhdpi folder and put on Desktop. these are icons which you need to have correct?
Now get apk (xposed module which working on your device) call it B
Rt click on B - use unzip tool to archieve - you will see res/drawable-xhdpi folder (or Xxhdpi) and look for icons name. if it is different than you have on desktop folder (OF A) than you have to rename all the files of desktop xhdpi folder (A)
after this select all renamed files (206) and drag and drop to archeved folder of B (overwrite)
do same with drawable-hdip xxdpi and xhdpi of B
thats it.
you need to uninstall B if you have installed on your device, otherwise it give uninstalled error. if you still get uninstall error then you need to sign it.

i had followed your advice to the letter before.. so what was left was signing the apk .. did that with ZipSigner and now it installs and works like a charm ! :D so happieeee... thank you mate ! sadly the icons are pretty small .. any way to increase the size to make it as per the xxhdpi display?

djide

Dec 19, 2005
Washington, DC
i had followed your advice to the letter before.. so what was left was signing the apk .. did that with ZipSigner and now it installs and works like a charm ! :D so happieeee... thank you mate ! sadly the icons are pretty small .. any way to increase the size to make it as per the xxhdpi display?

Could you upload your version of the sense 2 tube for galaxy s4? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Xposed Module] Xposed battery module.
    This is Xposed tweak for battery icon, this will replace stock battery icon on status bar with 1% increment. You need not to flash any mod, but just need to install simply a application.(required module from download area)
    Requirements
    -Xposed framwork installed

This thread is for samung S3/S4/Mega devices. Older devices like Note1/note2/S2 have this thread

I will update modules one by one as this is time consuming and i need to rename > 200 stuffs for each single module.
    You have to request which modules you needs from this thread, accordingly i will add here.

Installation
    -Download and install Xposed Framwork if you don't have.
    -Download and Install required module
    -Open xposed installer and select desired battery module which you have installed
    -Reboot.

Download : Previews are on post #2

1.Green Circle

2.Grey Circle

3.White Circle

4.Black bubble

5.Grey 3D

6.Black Titanium

7.Blue Circle (solid)

8.Hour Glass

9.Sense Tube

10.Sense Tube2

19.UOT_Castaway

21.Blue glass 3D

Credit
    Basically i have inspired to this module by looking to some battery modules by dully79, he has created some battery tweak and i have edited one of it with green colored circle battery.
    dully79
    Dully79's other battery tweaks
    @majdinj - helping to port to S3/4 devices
    To All unknown Designers
    1.Green_circle -
    4sfr12.gif

2.Grey Circle -
    34taebk.gif

3.White circle -
    sqe.gif

4.Black bubble -
    blackbubble.gif

5.Grey 3D -
    Grey3D.gif

6.Black Titanium -
    Black_titanium.gif

7.Blue Circle (solid) -
    a6q.gif

8.Hour glass -
    08hourglass.gif

9.Sense Tube -
    09sensetube.gif

10.Sense Tube2 -
    10sensetube2.gif

19. UOT Castaway -
    3589lqc.gif

21.Blue glass 3D -
    blueglass3d.gif
    Right now request for module only on my other thread (said in op) later on I may consider to add extra.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
    This is also good idea. For dummy just need to edit manifest and string only+sign isn't? B'coz that will allow to install multiple modules on device. Also managed to mass rename icons :)
    But still have to support too many threads. Let's see try my best to manage.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone